Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How and when did Eriksen score 51 goals for us. Somehow cant remember that many.

He had a poor game on Sunday (apart from two goals lol) but I thought he took the second one well and showed great composure!

Made my Sunday

Does holding on to the ball too long make him a more efficient player?

He's playing out of character and hesitating a lot more over the ball which I presume is an indication that he's second guessing his game. Again, I think this is a function of him working with Mou and his staff to help make him a more complete team player. We'll see where is game is in 12 months. Hopefully better than ever before. One step back two steps forward!

He makes me feel like a complete tool. When i have spent 90 minutes arguing with myself about him, he goes and scores the winner. I guess there is a reason why he never gets substituted

I have a bit time off work so i watched the son goal bonanza on youtube. I think we should just call him the magic man and leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom