January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something is only obvious if it’s proves the point

look at the days out ... theyre fuck all for these muscle injuries you mention

if Harry had anything like that record of days out we’d be delighted

terrible example Im afraid mate

looking at it closer that looks like half a season out over 6. Roughly

Harry’s had a half season out this
Quarter season out last and quarter season out prior with the 2 ankle and this hamstring (I believe)

Except you believ wrong .... you just made up numbers to support your thinking, why?

Kane missed 14 games in 16/17 from a possible 53 - that's 26%

Kane missed just 4 games in 17/18 from a possible 55 - that's just 7%

and this year he will likely miss something close to 30% .... depending on his return date ....

Ronaldo missed 11 games in 8/9 then 10 games in 9/10 like Kane two seasons badly blighted by muscle injuries, in his case ankle ... however since recovering from two bad years he then had seven consecutive years without a lengthy injury absence until a torn collateral in 16/17

The point, which clearly went over your head, is that two years of muscle injuries do not mean your career is finished or that you will continue to have the same issues - as Ronaldo proves if you look after yourself you can still go on to manage 50 games a season without major injuries ...

Do you get it now?

More annoyed at no DM than striker. You score more and concede less with a DM. You only score more with a striker, and unless they're top of the range, who knows how much more they will score than what son and dele could put up themselves.

Except you believ wrong .... you just made up numbers to support your thinking, why?

Kane missed 14 games in 16/17 from a possible 53 - that's 26%

Kane missed just 4 games in 17/18 from a possible 55 - that's just 7%

and this year he will likely miss something close to 30% .... depending on his return date ....

Ronaldo missed 11 games in 8/9 then 10 games in 9/10 like Kane two seasons badly blighted by muscle injuries, in his case ankle ... however since recovering from two bad years he then had seven consecutive years without a lengthy injury absence until a torn collateral in 16/17

The point, which clearly went over your head, is that two years of muscle injuries do not mean your career is finished or that you will continue to have the same issues - as Ronaldo proves if you look after yourself you can still go on to manage 50 games a season without major injuries ...

Do you get it now?

You've been on here all day isn't it time you sorted out your Ladyboy for the night?

your previous quote came across as saying he doesn’t deserve any friends for being pro Brexit.
Nah he just doesn't deserve friends full stop.

Goodnight Gentlemen and Gentleladies til swords are unsheathed once more I bid you a fair adieu.....still no fucking striker though

What annoys me is that almost everyone who agrees with my views on Brexit, disagree with my views on ENIC

And almost everyone who agrees with me on ENIC, disagrees with me on Brexit.
Its probably why I dont have any friends

No JT it's because you post like an idiot, if you made sound arguments then even if they were wrong people would take notice, but you just cunt off anyone who disagrees without often given any reasons as to why you disagree - arguing is one thing, even a good cunt off is fun, but trolling without support ... that just gets boring very quickly ..... it's why so many have you on ignore

Make the effort to 'disagree' with logical, thought out, comprehensible posts not just press the disagree button .... that would be a good start

On a good day your posts can be excellent - just not enough good days ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom