Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck Liverpool and any cunt that likes them.

That is all.

Heartily sick of reading about them. If I could click my fingers and do a Thanos on them, I fucking would, and I would not feel an ounce of guilt.

960.jpg

And everybody in the VAR room stood and clapped.
And according to (some) Liverpool fans this wasn't even a yellow card. :avbnaa:
Can you imagine the uproar if Robertson was at the receiving end of that tackle?

I usually dont mind liverpool as much as some do. But some livercunt comes here to tell us it wasnt even a foul. Cunt fucking son of a whore scum sucks his dads cock.

Yup, just because "he won the ball". I can NOT wait til it happens to them and watch how quickly opinions change.

Liverpool are a good side but I wouldn't call them a great side, they never would have done that kind of comeback against some of the past Barca sides and we should have beaten them. They aren't better than some of Fergies sides, the prem and the rest of Europe are just in a downturn right now. They have no challengers.

Liverpool are a good side but I wouldn't call them a great side, they never would have done that kind of comeback against some of the past Barca sides and we should have beaten them. They aren't better than some of Fergies sides, the prem and the rest of Europe are just in a downturn right now. They have no challengers.

94 points in their last 96 proves you wrong mate, they are an outstanding side. Sorry, I don’t get all this Liverpool bitterness or hate. We could learn a lot from them and how their hierarchy backs their manager, unlike our sorry lot. Just maybe we could of had a slight ounce of success for once. Liverpool are breaking records all over. They deservedly won the CL last year in what was a piss poor Spurs performance. They are going to demolish the league this year. Just put you’re hands up and admit this Liverpool side are awesome, no shame in it.

94 points in their last 96 proves you wrong mate, they are an outstanding side. Sorry, I don’t get all this Liverpool bitterness or hate. We could learn a lot from them and how their hierarchy backs their manager, unlike our sorry lot. Just maybe we could of had a slight ounce of success for once. Liverpool are breaking records all over. They deservedly won the CL last year in what was a piss poor Spurs performance. They are going to demolish the league this year. Just put you’re hands up and admit this Liverpool side are awesome, no shame in it.

Ditto. Totally agree (and being married to a Liverpool fan for 36 yrs i have to accept it)

But as I explained the rest of the league is very poor, they have no challengers whatsoever, if they were doing this in the face of 3 other stronger challengers I would agree with you. The Liverpool sides of the past won things against stronger sides.

Agreed we performed poorly but that farce of a penalty knocked us for 6, Liverpool were the better side but I don't feel they were by much, they played a lot better than against Madrid and lost.
They were there for the taking, I 100% believe that and if we had that fighting spirit, that drive of the 08 side, the cup would have been ours.

Back
Top Bottom