Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nowhere near AVB levels based on today. An AVB team folds. Tottenham did not fold today.

LOL, did not fold?

We were dominated in the entire central 50% of the pitch and gave away dangerous chances for fun, a keeper save away from defeat.

The quality of football was poor and the entertainment value of football was poor.

Guy has been here for 2 months and had to deal with 3 key players from our best Prem side leaving at the end of the season, no left back, losing Kane and Ndombele, no Lloris amongst other things.

Sure, judge him on that.

But let's not forget Poch had his strongest eleven and they were getting bullied by teams alot worse than this Watford side.

Anyone would have thought we were playing free flowing exciting football and winning things for 18 months before Mourinho joined.

squad isn’t good enough, that’s not a manager issue Poch or Mourinho. We need to move players out and bring in new ones to improve the squad but also bring better balance.

When we play them next season with a full-strength team (whether that's this bunch or new players), then we can judge. At the moment, it's just a moment where we have an extensive injury list (again), players out of position all over the place, and a manager trying to develop his tactics to fit the players available.

It's frustrating, but considering we're looking nothing like a 'Mourinho-team', I would make the assumption that the team is not currently as, or performing as, Jose would like.

I’ve been waiting in the tall grass with David Attenborough providing commentary.

Every single one of you who backed the decision to hire him should stand trial as an accessory alongside Levy at FIFA headquarters in Zurich for crimes against football.

cant believe the same people who’ll say players like Hoddle, Ardiles, Waddle, Gascoigne, Sheringham, Klinsmann, Ginola, Van Der Vaart, Modric & Bale Inspired them, brought them joy and see them as heroes, advocated for this crap.

Jose out? It should have never been Jose in!

watching spurs should make me happy.

A point at Vicarage Road and a clean sheet against an in form Watford is not a bad result for what this group of players are now. We’re mid table standard and have been for a year now.

Unlucky, welcome to the real world of football

Weather you like him or not Mourinho is our manager and we should all support him, weather the owners so is another matter
Support him in blind faith?

I need to see something tangible.

the football is shocking, he has no clue how to attack without a targetman, and for me anyway, he’s 5 years past his sell by date.

This is just like when England hired Capello - he needs to go back to the sky studios.

only a matter of time before he makes a scapegoat out of players and splits the fanbase.

if he failed at Utd, he will fail here.

Support him in blind faith?

I need to see something tangible.

the football is shocking, he has no clue how to attack without a targetman, and for me anyway, he’s 5 years past his sell by date.

This is just like when England hired Capello - he needs to go back to the sky studios.

only a matter of time before he makes a scapegoat out of players and splits the fanbase.

if he failed at Utd, he will fail here.
If u cant clearly see he has improved us since he come in then i cant continue this conversation, we got battered 3-0 against Brighton and destroyed by Bayern, we were pathetic, yes we are not great now but thwir 100% has been an improvement

If u cant clearly see he has improved us since he come in then i cant continue this conversation, we got battered 3-0 against Brighton and destroyed by Bayern, we were pathetic, yes we are not great now but thwir 100% has been an improvement
We had a new manager bounce and nearly everybody gets those, since then it’s been rubbish. More fool you for believing in the dinosaur because he was great 10-15 years ago

Back
Top Bottom