Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because after supporting them for 40 years, I am beginning to get pissed off at the constant failure and being "nearly" men all the time - except when we are just shit and not "nearly" at all.

Where else can I vent my frustration other than on a Spurs board????

Let's face the facts - this Club will never win anything. It's cursed. Look at the Leicester season - best team we've had in years. All the big teams had their worst seasons ever AND YET Leicester - fucking LEICESTER - had to win the league.

The best team we had in years was actually the team the season after that when Chelsea beat us to the title.

The best team we had in years was actually the team the season after that when Chelsea beat us to the title.
The year we played Son at LB in the semi final against them despite trouncing them in the PL.
And the year we went to Anfield in the Carabou and fielded Onomah, Carrol, Janssen, CarterVickers, Wimmer, Winks (as a kid) and Nkoudou.

I guess we just didn’t have the players, damn Levy, with that best team in a generation.

The year we played Son at LB in the semi final against them despite trouncing them in the PL.
And the year we went to Anfield in the Carabou and fielded Onomah, Carrol, Janssen, CarterVickers, Wimmer, Winks (as a kid) and Nkoudou.

I guess we just didn’t have the players, damn Levy, with that best team in a generation.
I think you lost any remaining credibility a few pages ago mate. When you claimed we had no right to expect at least one trophy each decade.

Bad day at the office.

:harryhmm:

Because after supporting them for 40 years, I am beginning to get pissed off at the constant failure and being "nearly" men all the time - except when we are just shit and not "nearly" at all.

Where else can I vent my frustration other than on a Spurs board????
Perhaps the mirror.

I think you lost any remaining credibility a few pages ago mate. When you claimed we had no right to expect at least one trophy each decade.

Bad day at the office.

Our owners are great! I don't expect us to win a trophy again. Poch was shit cause he never even won a trophy. Serial loser.

100 pages guys

giphy.gif

I've used this momentus occassion to finally get off the fence and cast my vote!

Last edited:
I think were at an interesting moment.

His brought mourinho in, not sure if its true and jose has promised to promote youth but from what we have seen he clearly has no intention of doing so and wants signings (see his Kane comments).

Mourinho works in a totally different way to previous managers and I thought before he came that he and levy are a match made in hell.

Now that jose seems to be reverting to type what will happen? If this season continues in the same vein there is no way on earth his taking the blame and in the summer his going to probably want a couple of hundred million which we dont have.

Levys comments about money and champions league were odd to but they make me think his fucked up big time here.

Hope I'm wrong but I can see this blowing up in Levys face by August.

Bad day at the office.

That’s funny because I didn’t say we didn’t have a right to expect trophies when we were finishing 14th, I simply said that none of us did.

If you did expect trophies then, you was a moron.
And an even bigger moron if you expected them when we were shit, but not when we was good.

I think you lost credibility many times, but today it was when you said Poch was at fault for losing the domestics with poor team selections but it was Levys fault we didn’t win.

You said you was proud we went toe to toe with Chelsea in the league. That would mean we had a very good squad.
But in the time we couldn’t beat them, Leicester, a Liverpool b team, a shit Utd, Palace and Colchester en route to a trophy, Chelsea won 5 trophies under three managers.

One of them is our manager now if you include Jose PL title in Pochs first season, before winning an EL and Carabou in Utds “worst period in history”

Back
Top Bottom