Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
John, what are we supposed to do?

Type more vigorously? Use more illegal streams?

I get your overall point, and it is frustrating, but it’s where we are.You can’t force an owner out.

For what it’s worth, I think you’ll get your wish. ENIC’s overall behaviour does point towards an eventual sale.
Yes. We need to type more vigorously.

But seriously, the number of people that tried to justify that scandelous betrayal of the football team, only to then turn on the manager that was openly begging for support is just bewildering.

I just wish more people had shown their support for the man who cried out for investment after taking us so close, rather than the investment company that refused to back him...

Just because we can't force the owners out doesn't put them above criticism mate.
Be pretty dull on here if it did.

Last edited:
Yes. We need to type more vigorously.

But seriously, the number of people that tried to justify that scandelous betrayal of the football team, only to then turn on the manager that was openly begging for support is just bewildering.

I just wish more people had shown their support for a manager who cried out for investment after taking us so close, rather than the investment company that refused to back him...

Just because we can't force the owner out doesn't put him above criticism mate.
Be pretty dull on here if it did.
We even have people basing there support of the club on who the owners are.

I would hope that Mourinho has a better eye for a player than Poch.

He probably has and I did mention before that José has already had the chat with Levy about resources
They couldn’t have anticipated the injuries to Harry and Moussa but these things happen
If we don’t seriously strengthen in the next two windows then I will be hugely pissed off

If that had happened at any other top club, especially being so close after two decades in the shadows, there would have been a riot among the fanbase.

Because it's us, most of our fans sit passively by as if they just aint bothered, and piss on those that are!

And then they blame the manager when it all turns to shit!!!!

It's fucking bizarre.

The manager gave up, performed poorly and deserved the sack but Levy is also culpable

He probably has and I did mention before that José has already had the chat with Levy about resources
They couldn’t have anticipated the injuries to Harry and Moussa but these things happen
If we don’t seriously strengthen in the next two windows then I will be hugely pissed off
Pretty hit & miss too.

Aye, Poch had a great eye for a signing. And was never backed.

Stambouli
Wimmer
Fazio
Janssen
Njie
Nkoudo
Llorente
Aurier

World beaters each and every one. And all for the bargain package price of around £100m plus wages and signing fees. If only we still had some of these Balon d’or candidates still in the squad, where could we be?

Probably about 15th in the league.

I think it’s funny that people are slating Levy but when I say Ndombele is crap I get hundreds of people telling he’s going to be the best CM in the PL soon, and he’s our best player. Total quality.

Sounds like a good signing to me......
Oh.....You meant why didn’t we sign another one and foresee his “injury”.
Of course he’s brilliant. He cost loadsamoney.

The manager gave up, performed poorly and deserved the sack but Levy is also culpable
After taking us so close, against all the odds, giving our supporters some of their most memorable days in our lives.
Making us proud to be finally going toe to toe again with our hated rivals Woolwich and Chelsea after 20 years in their shadow and achieving his remit years ahead of schedule.
Sorry mate, he deserved backing, support and investment in his football team.
Not 18 months abject betrayal from the board .

After taking us so close, against all the odds, giving our supporters some of their most memorable days in our lives.
Making us proud to be finally going toe to toe again with our hsted rivals Woolwich and Chelsea after 20 years in their shadow and achieving his remit years ahead of schedule.

He did all that I agree but things changed a year ago papered over by us reaching the CL final which we fucked up and Poch played his part in that too

Pointless harping on about it now
You didn’t want him to go
You didn’t want Jose like a few others we get it but let’s move on ffs

If that had happened at any other top club, especially being so close after two decades in the shadows, there would have been a riot among the fanbase.

Because it's us, most of our fans sit passively by as if they just aint bothered, and piss on those that are!

And then they blame the manager when it all turns to shit!!!!

It's fucking bizarre.
Our fan base has in the main become like the team timid,tame and too accepting of under performance and anyone who questions this is roundly set upon for being negative.
"All is good" they cry because we are in safe hands with levy and be careful what you wish for is the usual responses that we are met with among others.
Every time this club appears to be on the brink of "going close" there is very little ambition shown by the bald cunt who just sits on his hands staring out over the vast expanse of the ground hoping, praying that his beliefs of seeing a spurs eleven of 9 academy products thus negating the need to spend is not a pipe dream.
Meanwhile the club coasts along as a laughing stock who flatter to deceive and continue the trade on the myth that we are a big club, only the prices for our tickets continue to remain part of the big boy set whilst the team on the pitch just expose that lie.

Stambouli
Wimmer
Fazio
Janssen
Njie
Nkoudo
Llorente
Aurier

World beaters each and every one. And all for the bargain package price of around £100m plus wages and signing fees. If only we still had some of these Balon d’or candidates still in the squad, where could we be?

Probably about 15th in the league.
Tbf Llorente did a job.

Your post makes absolutely no sense mate. Its a load of mumbo jumbo that doesn't mean a thing.
Hahahahaha

Here in plain English, for the TFC people who think their words have no consequence.

Some people think Levy has neglected the squad.
Some of those same people think he signed a world class CM in Ndombele.

There you go John, now run along and pretend you can’t find the contradiction in that.

3....2.....1......”But it doesn’t count because it wasn’t in 2018!!!!!!!”

:goonermong:

Stambouli
Wimmer
Fazio
Janssen
Njie
Nkoudo
Llorente
Aurier

He actually believes these were all the first choice diamonds Mauricio Pochettino had been crying out for.....

source.gif

Hahahahaha

Here in plain English, for the TFC people who think their words have no consequence.

Some people think Levy has neglected the squad.
Some of those same people think he signed a world class CM in Ndombele.

There you go John, now run along and pretend you can’t find the contradiction in that.
So, we sign a player who some think is world class, others think he isn't and he turns out to be injury prone? That somehow makes any criticism of Levy unwarranted .
Is this what you're saying, Sammy?

He actually believes these were all the first choice diamonds Mauricio Pochettino had been crying out for.....

source.gif
Do you know better? How in the loop are you with our transfer business? All we know FOR A FACT is that these muppets were signed on Poch’s watch. With the clubs money. But if you know, from your extensive time in board meetings, who we actually wanted to sign, I’m all ears. Who did your close chum want instead, you fantasist?

Bet you were one of the dopey fucks that believed Rivaldo and Levy were pen pals.

So, we sign a player who some think is world class, others think he isn't and he turns out to be injury prone? That somehow makes any criticism of Levy unwarranted .
Is this what you're saying, Sammy?

I said that some of the same people who claimed Levy neglected the squad, also think Ndombele is world class.
That’s a contradiction.

He never had one injury before he came here.
Your miracle workers absurd Navy Seals training routine has fucked him mentally.

Do you know better? How in the loop are you with our transfer business? All we know FOR A FACT is that these muppets were signed on Poch’s watch. With the clubs money. But if you know, from your extensive time in board meetings, who we actually wanted to sign, I’m all ears. Who did your close chum want instead, you fantasist?

Bet you were one of the dopey fucks that believed Rivaldo and Levy were pen pals.
I don't know for certain who his first choice targets would have been. Neither do you chum.
But I think he deserves a bit more respect than crediting him with hammering on Levy's door and demanding likes of Stambouli, Fazio, N'koudou and N'jie etc.....
Your'e taking the fucking piss, now son. Talking out of your arse.

:harrylol:

Making us proud to be finally going toe to toe again with our hated rivals Woolwich and Chelsea after 20 years in their shadow and achieving his remit years ahead of schedule.
You claim to want better but laud failure and wear it like a badge of honour.
This is THFC....now let’s look at what you are cracking one off over.

Going toe to toe with Chelsea despite them winning a title, EL, FA Cup and Carabou in that time, going toe to toe with Woolwich despite them winning two FA Cups in Pochs time, losing the biggest game in the clubs history without a fight......but hey! The semi was a blast!!

You revel in losing, so no need to demand anything from you mate.

I said that some of the same people who claimed Levy neglected the squad, also think Ndombele is world class.
That’s a contradiction.

He never had one injury before he came here.
Your miracle workers absurd Navy Seals training routine has fucked him mentally.
How about those that say not signing a single player for 18 months is not neglecting the squad.
Geezers like yourself. Is that a contradiction too?

It's like your'e saying because we may have spent a lot of money on 1 possible world class player in 1 transfer window we should close the book and pretend the previous 2 windows dont matter?

That's a bit silly really Sammy, isn't it mate. You used to be better than this

Back
Top Bottom