Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ps a lot of your post makes no sense due to the spelling and grammar errors... is this due to poor education, low IQ or the rage issues you appear to have with anyone who dares to disagree. I'd also like to point out that, yes, the post in this thread about Mourinho does come across as negative, however the majority of my posts aren't.
He is Estonian. And I think he is a great contributor to the site.

He is Estonian. And I think he is a great contributor to the site.

Fair enough but did you read his horrible insulting rant? His nationality has me bearing on that and that's what I object to. That is for chipping in but don't excuse his bullying, aggressive tactics.

I have often seen you dish out gratuitous abuse to people, myself included, IIRC.

Again, a fair point and I usually manage to apologise. If I didn't apologise to you, then I do so now without reservation. I do, however, not need your intrusion in a discussion between me and him.

Back
Top Bottom