Norwich away - 1730KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done with this team, you could sell everyone bar Son and Kane and I wouldn't be upset.

brainless defending and mistakes costing us soft goals week in week out
the entire 11 not turning up for entire half's of football and expecting to be able to turn it around every time.

I don't see any heart out there, I don't see them running through walls for the result, as somebody said earlier we are back to being a soft touch again.

This season is an utter write off

Jose fucked this up royally.

Nothing tricky about Norwich.

Rooted to the bottom of the table for a reason.

Why introduce new players who have barely played together and throw a new shape at them??

Fucking stupid.
Pretty sure there were a lot of people on here calling for the new gents to be playing. Turns out GLC will take time (putting it politely); Sess is a little out of his depth (looked okay to LB, tbf); Tanguy clearly needs a DM so his brief can be ‘run with the ball- in that direction’; Foyth too slow on the ball for the Prem at the mo.

I would say that the team Jose has been putting out in the last few games has been the best one.

Lucas LW works okay, also. Seems to spend less time running into people than on the R.

Apologies in advance, I’m going to have a melt, but I’m fucking bored of Dele.

He’s good, but he’s not *that*good and he can be a selfish prick. He gave the ball away all the time today and then blamed those around him. He then reverts to his fucking FIFA flicks. Bored of it. We’re struggling, learn to do the fucking simple stuff.

He’s was fucking awful for months and now we’re all supposed to roll over again and worship the ground he walks on.

Gets on my tits.

Melt over.
I fucking detest him. Could you imagine if his team-mates took a leaf out of his book and all started windmilling every time he did something that wasn't up to scratch? He's like a menstrual Berbatov.

Apologies in advance, I’m going to have a melt, but I’m fucking bored of Dele.

He’s good, but he’s not *that*good and he can be a selfish prick. He gave the ball away all the time today and then blamed those around him. He then reverts to his fucking FIFA flicks. Bored of it. We’re struggling, learn to do the fucking simple stuff.

He’s was fucking awful for months and now we’re all supposed to roll over again and worship the ground he walks on.

Gets on my tits.

Melt over.
Yeah Jose needs to have a word because he was definitely the man in form and then today looked like the man that believes his own entourage. Saw it in the first few minutes when he threw his hands up when a pass didn't go into his feet.

Pretty sure there were a lot of people on here calling for the new gents to be playing. Turns out GLC will take time (putting it politely); Sess is a little out of his depth (looked okay to LB, tbf); Tanguy clearly needs a DM so his brief can be ‘run with the ball- in that direction’; Foyth too slow on the ball for the Prem at the mo.

I would say that the team Jose has been putting out in the last few games has been the best one.

Lucas LW works okay, also. Seems to spend less time running into people than on the R.
My point is Jose should have kept it a straight-forward 4231.

With - largely - the personnel he selected we'd have been fine.

The shape is the culprit.

Going to disagree with that, I see nothing more than a championship player. He ducked out of tackles, his crossing was hit and hope and looked to pass backwards at every opportunity.
Yeah, he never looks up, always takes the easy pass, usually back to whoever passed to him...

Second half was much better but we have to play properly from the first whistle.

Hopefully Mourinho has seen enough of everyone now and can start to settle on a consistent selection in midfield. Ndombele showed second half that he needs to play.

Son, Winks and Sissoko were suspended. We played 48 hours ago. We were always going to make changes.

Ndombele looked poor in the first half but I’ll admit he really won me over in the second.

But I am reliably told that if you keep a keen eye on him he puts in a hell of a shift tracking runs (lol) and pressing.

Hey paddy spur paddy spur and Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 what has gone on so far is what I see.
You are a mean spirited fuck weasel. The guys been immense has a disappointing 45 mins and here you on here crowing like you won the argument. Every time hes not matchless you're on here hoping this is the end of dele. Youre not fucking spurs your a cunt.

He played well in the second half created the opportunity that created the penalty and ran hes socks off. Dele will go down in history as tottenham legend.

Back
Top Bottom