Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For how long will this torture of warching Dier and Sissoko in midfield continue?

This dinosaur is slowly killing the joy to watch Tottenham play football
It's not that he's picking them ahead of Xavi and Iniesta now is he...

It's incredibly refreshing to see consistency in our team selections, I think it's imperative for good form.

That's not a dig on the former manager either, he brought plenty of his own positives to this club over the years, it's just one of the things I have held in high regard since Jose has joined.

I think we will win today, 3-0. COYS.

2-0 Watford. Love it.

The other results this weekend have made me a lot less worried about this. I also think we're due a clean sheet with Toby's new contract. I hope he shows us how chuffed he is and that rubs off on the others.

For how long will this torture of warching Dier and Sissoko in midfield continue?

This dinosaur is slowly killing the joy to watch Tottenham play football

I prefer to concentrate on the positives, such as the fact we have scored more goals than any other club since his appointment and won every game so far bar two (United and Bayern.)

However, if you are not enjoying what you are seeing that's perfectly fine, it's personal preference as to what style of football a person enjoys.

Last time I was this excited about us playing we managed to lose to utd. I really really hope dier actually has a good game today. At least we know if we are getting battered Jose will sub him off.

Kane son alli fucking hate these chav cunts. As much as I'd love it I can see a clean sheet.

Back
Top Bottom