UEFA Champions League 2019/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guys tonight I have had a relapse and watched the ajax highlights again.
I'm not proud of it and I am trying to go off the stuff but cant help it.

It feels better I told someone, thanks for listening.

I find myself watching it as well. The final was a let down but that semi is what supporting a football team is all about. I'll never forget that feeling and it will last long in the memory. A top night very few fans of other clubs will ever get to experience.

I find myself watching it as well. The final was a let down but that semi is what supporting a football team is all about. I'll never forget that feeling and it will last long in the memory. A top night very few fans of other clubs will ever get to experience.
Absolutely mate, we don't get a trophy for it but that night is what football is all about-second half comebacks, last second winners-nothing better;)

I took it a step further. I also watched the second leg of our tie with City.

Have you tried "Football Anonymous "?

Draw is at 11am tomo (prob more like midday realistically.)

Options for Spurs

Barcelona
Juventus
Paris
RB Leipzig
Valencia

would love Valencia, would be a lovely place to go to. Big Stadium so getting a ticket might not be too hard

By the law of averages we have to get a good draw this time. It simply must be Valencia. It's the only logical opponent.

I wouldn't be too disappointed with Juventus again though. I don't think they are what they were.

Back
Top Bottom