Bayern Munich v Tottenham Hotspur (Wed 11 Dec @ 20.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably more to do with the shape he’s working on in the premier league. He seems to want to get to a 4-2-3-1 and that’s Winks + one and sadly, it’s not Dier who is the answer in there, so try Big Victor...to be fair, he’s been ok.

overall this is a pretty disgusting display from a “top” team. Shouldn’t be getting over ran this badly.
Appreciate what your saying but Wanyama should be nowhere near this team regardless of the importance of the match

Eriksen is shocking. Scared to death of any contact, everything is laid off first time usually straight to the opposition.

Dier is shit. Looked decent against a few lumps from Burnley but against any decent footballers/pace you may aswell have 10 men.

As much as I love Sissoko and his cult status, between him and Dier there's barely half a footballer in terms of technique.

I think we basically have a settled defence now and a settle front 4. The double pivot remains the big question mark and I really don't know what Jose will do.

I don't see how GLC or Skipp can't do a job in there. The only thing Dier has going for him is his size but that is completely nullified against opposition like this.

Then theres the ever injured Ndombele and the non-entity that is Winks. I don't know what the solution is but it sure ain't Dier and Sissoko.

You think Madrid would play their first 11 and push for a win in a nothing game?

No, I think their second unit would still come out and work the game plan. We have shown basically zero team understanding out there. Zero cohesion.

The model should be there and you shouldn’t see opposite sides of the spectrum.

But I honestly think this would have happened if we had Dele and Kane.

We just don’t have the midfield cajones to play the players that give us the best chance.

If the game had any meaning it would have been totally different fact there was nothing at stake reflected the game.

Jose mugged Parrott of like a cunt.

Don't give him the match ball in the last game, bring him here with the hype and then make him watch Eriksen jog around pretending to care.

Absolute waste of a valuable experience for the boy.

Managers are so fucking weird.

Back
Top Bottom