Top 5 sexiest/best looking Spurs players

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This thread is now an appreciation of DIMITAR FREAKIN' BERBATOV.

berb460.jpg

b4.jpg

600full-dimitar-berbatov.jpg

dimitar-berbatov-wallpapers-Tottenham-2.jpg

dimitar_berbatov1.jpg

dimitar-berbatov.jpg

berbatov-dreams.jpg

38598.jpg

Dimitar-Berbatov01.jpg

But then again...
250px-Mitko_Berbatov.jpg

Eh, nah.

No but seriously

Carlo Cudicini. He was good-looking.

Yeah, Hugo Lloris is pretty hot, probably the best-looking current member of the squad if you don't count AVB, but his brow creeps me out a bit (sometimes brows creep me out). Lloris, AVB, and [non-Spur, but hot nonetheless] Xabi Alonso are all quite handsome in the exact same way. There's also something quite endearing about dark-haired men with incongruously gingerish beards.

Don't fancy Niko much - looks a bit too much like a grown-up member of Wand Erection.

Ledley is alright.

Friends fancied Bentley but I always reckoned he spent more time and money on his hair than I do on mine.

Vedran Corluka COULD scrub up quite nicely, but usually he didn't, leaving him with the same unfortunate simian characteristics that hold back Gareth Bale. But when properly groomed, he had a lot going for him.

Is it just me, or did Simon Davies look like a Welsh Berbatov? When he was younger he was alright.

Crouchy has fantastic legs. :crouch:

Never understood the Ginola lust (off the pitch at least). Dude looked a bit like a Fabio understudy back in the day.

...Also, I found out today that "David Ginola" is an anagram of "Vagina Dildo" and now I can't stop laughing and everything is starting to hurt a bit. :adegrin2:

Back
Top Bottom