Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But,but he wins things (high pitched whitney voice). I just enjoy watching football I'm not that myopic that i only watch Spurs. I got you, username, cretinous and several others on here having a pop, which is cool I'm broad shouldered and you believe Mourinho is the man to take us on to greater things and you know what I hope you all prove me to be cunt and totally wrong. I don't know if we'll win anything with him I accidentally put my sporting almanac in the wash. I want us to be the best team in the league and in Europe I just think we've made a bad call. I hope that's clear now you can all fuck off😎

What’s a ‘Whitney’ voice?

Not having a pop but a bit puzzled

I know it fucking auto corrected fml..

Sorry Sammy didn't realise that was your Mums name...say Hi for me👍👍

No one in my family is named after your nazi scum football club.

Imagine genuinely believing Jose isn’t a step up from Poch. Bitter little chav.

The funniest thing is that you’ve reeled John Thomas, Scott and MVP right into your troll web, and they don’t even know it. Patting you on the back the fucking idiots.
You’ve lost any effect, as you’re not a Yid.

Im laughing at them not you.
You’re just doing what any jealous scum fan would do.

No one in my family is named after your nazi scum football club.

Imagine genuinely believing Jose isn’t a step up from Poch. Bitter little chav.

The funniest thing is that you’ve reeled John Thomas, Scott and MVP right into your troll web, and they don’t even know it. Patting you on the back the fucking idiots.
You’ve lost any effect, as you’re not a Yid.

Im laughing at them not you.
You’re just doing what any jealous scum fan would do.
C'mon Sammy you left yourself wide open to that one son. Schoolboy error....all fair etc. Think what you like buddy couldn't give a shit I know where my loyalties lay and my previous posts would suggest I hate the Chavs and it was fun to see them on the ropes, but think what you like for all I know you could be a female in a mental institution called Karen....guess we'll never know!!!

C'mon Sammy you left yourself wide open to that one son. Schoolboy error....all fair etc. Think what you like buddy couldn't give a shit I know where my loyalties lay and my previous posts would suggest I hate the Chavs and it was fun to see them on the ropes, but think what you like for all I know you could be a female in a mental institution called Karen....guess we'll never know!!!

Your loyalties aren’t with Tottenham, even if you are spurs, they’re with Poch

Sick of all you fucking weirdos, acting like we should make a statue of him.

THE DAY WE GOT 4TH!!!!!!!!
AND LOST A CUP FINAL!!!!!!!!

Small club loser mentality

Back
Top Bottom