UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the traditional Winks celebration pic, and tonight I think we have a winner...

EKVMPxjWsAIY6Kv

Says the man who just said he still misses Poch after a turn around like that.
What did you miss?

Dele doing fairy flicks on the halfway line?
Or was it the sideways passing and 74 minute pointless subs?
Had a great evening supporting the club. Miss Poch the man too. It’s possible not to be a one dimensional cunt mate.

Does anyone think that with a little work, Sissoko could become a worthy successor to Dembele, or is it just beyond reach for him?

You’re not being serious but they’re different players

Both great though

Lovely stuff. A great view right behind the goal, a few rows back from Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and her friend and the row in front of shempz shempz and the people I used to sit with at Wembley.

After being Billy no mates in the pub but at least getting free cider off the barman, I bumped into loads of mates in the ground.

Great start. After 19 mins I was beginning to question my sanity but once Dele scored I knew we would win.

He's magic you know (the remix).

don’t be flinging your cunty stones at me from your cunty glass house toddster
Taht was in the 1st half BC, which was an accurate assessment. And he still bottle a shitload of challenges. And I place a lot of credit with removing the lump that is Eric Dier from the MF.

He's got to get us playing for the full 90 minutes.

70 minutes v Wham
45 minutes tonight

We were truly dreadful in the first 45 minutes (as bad as against Brighton), and got a lucky break just before half time.

Gazzaniga should have saved their first goal after some dumb play by Rose and a non-tackle by Winks.
Second goal was our usual set piece weakness.

He's got to tighten us up at the back.

Bournemouth here we come.

Back
Top Bottom