UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just sitting in the Market Place, enjoying a pizza and a fruity cider.
With regard to the game, relief we came through reasonably unscathed.
Kudos to Jose for making a change so quickly, even though I wasn't keen on his choice for sub. But Eriksen showed more commitment in this game than he has in a season and a half, so credit where credit's due, he played well.
Serge, Davy, the two Harrys and Moussa played well. But MOTM without a shadow of a doubt was Dele, head and shoulders.

Early days but I’m very upbeat about us now
COYS

Mourinho saying the players look tired because of international duty, we all know what he's really saying, don't think it's any shock considering we have been hearing about how tired the players are via media leaks pretty much all season.

Same thing about the lack of confidence as well.

Our third goal, we had posession of the ball for about 3 or 4 minutes leading up to it. I seem to remember they managed to foul us for a free kick and knock it out for a throw in but they never actually got control of the ball or even attempted to make a pass themselves, it was ours the whole time. Must have been 30 or 40 passes we strung together I think. I thought it was really good build up play, and the whole of it was hunting for an opening, not just sideways passing waiting for some event to unfold of its own accord.

Back
Top Bottom