UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What? Eriksen has literally been all over the pitch mate and playing far better than we have seen in months.

The guy has pissed me off but I don't see how that's even deniable, the game has changed since he came on.

Jenas said he'd been excellent. Mrs flair pointed out that that's only compared to how shit he's been for 6 months...even she knows!

What? Eriksen has literally been all over the pitch mate and playing far better than we have seen in months.

The guy has pissed me off but I don't see how that's even deniable, the game has changed since he came on.
To be fair, I only watched the first 30 minutes - then had to get the Chinese, then came back for the last 20. I didn't see the good stuff. Only him failing to clear the first defender on a few occasions. Retracted.

Hopefully Maureen will notice what a goal hanging , tap in merchant Kane is, who contributes nothing to the team effort and drop his sorry arse.
Say what you like about West Ham supporters, but they can recognise a no mark shirker when they see one.
Them and Lineker

Make sammy happy

Back
Top Bottom