Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mirror22.jpg

I presume that Levy is much more intelligent than Woodward and if he listens to Jose's input in regards to the team you should be fine - no 3rd season meltdown which is a myth in my opinion. The most important thing is to sell or remove players that he doesn't like. When he spots that someone is not a winner and lacks that final mental step it is over for him, and he must be removed from the team. Everything started to unravel in United when Jose correctly assessed Pogba as a total bellend but because he has the most Instagram followers Woodward took his side. He was denied in bringing new players that he wanted, somebody above him assessed the targets and bought players that Jose didn't prefer. Also, there are reports that Mourinho wanted to bring Luis Campos in United but Woodward obviously stopped that, massive fucking cunt that he is. After that, there was no turning back and Jose more or less sabotaged the last couple of months. I don't really blame him. And most of the fans don't blame him, hence the serenading him when he was at Old Trafford with Sky.

In short, if Levy acknowledges his input you will be fine and Spurs will win things.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Henrikh_Mkhitaryan_2017.jpg

tenor.gif

1_GettyImages-1015991998.jpg

:harrysmile:

Hello everyone,

this is my first post, I just registered after Jose was appointed, you just can't ignore the guy.

I'm a Manchester United supporter from Croatia, when I was born half of my family was living and working in Manchester so I didn't really have a choice who will I support, I'm traveling all around Europe supporting them, we are fucking shit, but my team is my team.

I don't mean this disrespectful, but I didn't really take Spurs for our rivals in the 90s and 00s so I always liked you - 3 easy points 😁 and when you signed Modrić, Ćorluka and motherfucking legend Niko Kranjčar you somewhat became my 2nd favourite team. I want you to win every game, expect when playing United. I think that's fair.

Also, I have been following Mourinho's career almost from the get-go, and I'm a fan. The man is a legend, unrivaled charismatic fucker and I would probably leave my wife for him. She knows that.

I just want to add a couple of things, from his United stint. I was gutted when he was sacked, yes, the results and atmosphere were awful at the end but he was probably 27th in the row who was responsible for that. Woodward and those fucking Glazer leeches are so out of the touch and it is a travesty that he left the club before them, and before 80% of the absolutely useless squad, and yes I am talking about Lingard, Jones, Smalling and the rest of those hacks.

I presume that Levy is much more intelligent than Woodward and if he listens to Jose's input in regards to the team you should be fine - no 3rd season meltdown which is a myth in my opinion. The most important thing is to sell or remove players that he doesn't like. When he spots that someone is not a winner and lacks that final mental step it is over for him, and he must be removed from the team. Everything started to unravel in United when Jose correctly assessed Pogba as a total bellend but because he has the most Instagram followers Woodward took his side. He was denied in bringing new players that he wanted, somebody above him assessed the targets and bought players that Jose didn't prefer. Also, there are reports that Mourinho wanted to bring Luis Campos in United but Woodward obviously stopped that, massive fucking cunt that he is. After that, there was no turning back and Jose more or less sabotaged the last couple of months. I don't really blame him. And most of the fans don't blame him, hence the serenading him when he was at Old Trafford with Sky.

In short, if Levy acknowledges his input you will be fine and Spurs will win things.
Piss off Audere you worthless maggot
:levyeyes:

If success is measured by press releases, controversy, social media clicks, debate, etc , then Spurs value will have risen overnight.

Job well done Daniel ..

:levylol:

Yesterday Balotelli was dismissed by the Brescia coach (Fabio Grosso) for lack of commitment. He has not matured: soon he will become a grandfather and behave like a child
Just read that it was heard that someone of the coaching staff was screaming to him "Get out!". Such a shame that his career took this turn, because he had some SERIOUS potential.

Back
Top Bottom