Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every manager changes players.

What certain people like yourself would have oreferred was to give Poch 22 new players and keep him and let him rebuild.

It was a laughable, laughable thought. Now you know how things work.

Our results and performances went to shit and Poch was sacked.
No amount of arguing against that will change the fact he has been sacked, and the club backed the players like I said we should.
Right so what I'm trying to establish is if you think only Poch is to blame and not the players at all?

IMO they will sign Poch but he will take over in the summer so he gets a bit of a break.
Seems a bit odd to sign the ex manager of the team you thumped. How can they think he's good enough? Hope he does get the job. I want to see him fulfill his ambitions, wherever he goes. Good luck, poch.

Poch is gone.
I feel like Im walking on clouds bnot having to disect this shit anymore.

New era. Ive moved on......if you cant, you will have to go into that with others
If you had moved on, we wouldn't be having this exchange.

We are paying him £15m a year. I'd call that change, MVP MVP .

Tell me you weren't one of those people who said Levy is so fucking mean that he would only hire the likes of Eddie Howe?
I wouldn't he can afford that.

yeah but I'm also pretty sure I said if he hired Mourinho, then Mourinho won't get the players he's after.
I'd love to believe Levy has changed but I'll believe it when I see it.

I think theres a couple of posters who´ve been rendered mute by events. Deep down they wanted their "told you so" day in the sun when Eddie Howe was unveiled.

Swapping a 0 trophy manager for a 20 trophy manager is still wrong from Levy though in their eyes.

How boring it must be for them

Dude. I love you. We've had words before and sorted things out but.... does every post have to be a raised eyebrow, told you so, point winning exercise? You're a clever chap and have so much more to offer: tactics , opinions on transfers, enic, levy at.
Love to hear more of that from.you the
:dierpochhug:

I think theres a couple of posters who´ve been rendered mute by events. Deep down they wanted their "told you so" day in the sun when Eddie Howe was unveiled.

Swapping a 0 trophy manager for a 20 trophy manager is still wrong from Levy though in their eyes.

How boring it must be for them

Dude. I love you. We've had words before and sorted things out but.... does every post have to be a raised eyebrow, told you so, point winning exercise? You're a clever chap and have so much more to offer: tactics , opinions on transfers, enic, levy at.
Love to hear more of that from.you tbh

The good:
I love the ambition of the club to go out and hire a "20 trophy manager".

The bad:
That man has a management style, in both tactics and transfers, that doesn't fit Spurs (IMO).

The ugly:
If it doesn't work.....ooooofff

Back
Top Bottom