Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Schmeichel > Gazzaniga
Pereira > Aurier
Soyunchu > Davinson
Evans > Dier
Chilwell > Davies
Ndidi > Sissoko
Tielemans < Ndombele
Perez < Lo Celso
Maddison > Alli
Barnes < Son
Vardy < Kane

Shocking it's come to this, but this is also due to us not even playing our best players or them being injured. Rose, Toby, Jan are our best defenders while we sold Trippier, we don't have a defensive midfielder aside from the crocked Wanyama and Alli hasn't been good for years while Kane's form has been rubbish for months.

Worrying honestly, but at least Lo Celso looks good and Ndombele has done a better job filling Dembele's role, but we need a lot more good signings.
Sheer neglect from poch and levy absolute shambles and now they will have to try and hard sell to prospective player's in the summer that we are big time when stuck in 12th place.

He’s earning £8.5 million a year, doing a shit job and stands to trouser £30 million when he does an even shittier job to get the sack. I’d love any club that was throwing that kind of money at me.

He doesn’t get 30 million. We continue to pay him until he finds another position.

Happy to be corrected but I don’t think managers trouser money like that.

Nothing? Not even the last few seasons? Barely any investment, players running down their contracts and avoiding injury and not having motivation to play. Not sure what we expected

No doubt those are valid points.

But off the top of my head I cannot think of an example of a manager turning things around after such a prolonged drop in form and leading a team back to a high level of success.

Sometimes things have just run their course and it's best to move on

He doesn’t get 30 million. We continue to pay him until he finds another position.

Happy to be corrected but I don’t think managers trouser money like that.

Really? What’s the hold up in giving him the long overdue sack then? He’ll surely pick up another job quickly enough elsewhere.

He’s earning £8.5 million a year, doing a shit job and stands to trouser £30 million when he does an even shittier job to get the sack. I’d love any club that was throwing that kind of money at me.
So this another example of levy messing up & losing us money? 30m we could lose after levy decided to give him a long contract.

We had 3, and nobody including Poch wanted him dropped or subbed off, ever.

So this argument is piss poor.

You got what you wanted. Kane playing every minute of every game every week and traveling to Tranmere a week after his missus had a kid.

No mate, be wary of ever saying I wanted or want Kane playing every game.

I stand alone in saying we have needed another out and out striker.

I also stand amongst few who say Vardy would have been an excellent purchase. Constant desire.

This team needs new ideas - it´s not about who plays or who is on the bench - it is about the system of play. There is something seriously, seriously wrong about this team when we have the ball. I am afraid Poch has done as much as he can - he does´t know any other way, and his way isn´t working.

Back
Top Bottom