Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Perfect storm really -too many players wanting out, collective drop in form and morale across the board, confused and downbeat manager. who knew things could go south so fast? Love the guy but his pressers say it all to me...no fire, no positivity, no clue - totally defensive and incoherent.

Perhaps its time....we have never had a manager with serious winning pedigree.....not sure who is available but would take benitez or allegri, even mourinho before we become serious relegation candidates...scary thought.

He gets zero quality service from out wide.
I don't disagree that he isn't on top of it like he used to be, but if we can't even put in genuinely dangerous balls to him, I don't see how he can do the business.
Kane is 1 of the best finishers in the world. We need to create more chances for him. He is wasted with us if we are honest.

TatteredRealAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

In 4wks, that will have happened one year ago

Imagine that

You're melting Sammy boy. Never melt to me. You know this game.

Being upset about asking for examples of your scapegoatery is a bit silly now.
You asked me for specific examples and when I do the same, you show a clip of him tackling Messi for December 2018
I can show clips of Dier trouncing every single cunt in a blue shirt at Stamford Bridge.

Does that mean he was immense today?

Aurier, Dele, Dier.

Avoid.
Some have come on here already and said Dele had a good game. don't know what they were watching as so many of his MF flicks jsut resulted in more pressure coming our way but that's what they feel. And Aurier wasn't bad at all today though. He wasn't good but he sure wasn't bad and we do need more from that position.

This is his problem. He is still trying to work out where some of these players should play. Do they not actually watch videos of the players before they sign them? Let's get a player who controls the centre and put him on the right. Oh wait...let's try him in the centre. Poch doesn't have a clue, at times.
I’m not delighted about our performance today or our performances in general. What I do know is that Poch without any doubt in my mind knows more about the game of football than you. Have a fucking word with yourself.

And yet, it would still be more examples of me countering your bollocks than you countering mine.

Winks has regressed.
Like most of the squad due to the manager and his shit coaching.

You won’t find me slagging off Winks.
And you won’t find me laying into him before today, so showing me examples from an era when I also thought he was brilliant proves little

I also really don't understand why Poch continues to my our CBs play out the back, especially with Dier playing on his weaker side.

Ndombele and Sissoko should be coming back and taking the ball off them and moving it forward. These long passes from our CBs aren't working

Also like to know what Poch said to Dier before the match.

As you say Dier was playing LCB but is right footed - but mostly passing with his weaker left foot. Can only assume that Poch asked him to do that ?!

This is becoming a fucking disaster we may even be in a relegation battle..what a joke.
How many levy lovers now think we did not need to upgrade the squad over the past 3 years ? Nobody with any sense anyway....!!
They just keep changing which players should have played, & then when they are crap , they change it again, all rather than admit we need better players.

Back
Top Bottom