Tottenham Vs Sheffield Utd - 9th Nov.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's crazy that as fans, we can clearly see Kane is off form, and that Moura offers quite a lot, and his form is decent. Yet Poch trudges on with Kane.

It's like playing FM where you have an elite player and his form is 5.5 for the season, but you keep playing him because surely he has to get better??

Yeah, he has recently got us to the CL final and overseen our most consistent league form for 50 years. Probably deserved time yeah?

However, this has been almost a calendar year of shit league form. I'd be amazed if he lasts until Xmas if this keeps up.

Redknapp got our most consistent league form prior to him.

He has squandered one of the talented generations we have had and leave with this team rooted in mid table.

I honestly cannot recall a more vastly overrated manager than him.

12th in the table.

3 wins from 12 in the league.

Feel like I'm done with this season. It's obvious if Poch stays this is how it will continue.

Today was awful, so many horrendous individual performances and again no real gameplan.

2B6BEB5600000578-0-image-a-13_1439767743610.jpg

Dreadful, absolutely awful.

Dier played well against Red Star, but awful today. Can’t play centre half. Alderweireld should have started as I said previously. Dier must have given the gall away more than 10 times.

We’ve dropped points at home to Sheff Utd, Watford and Newcastle, whilst also dropping points away to Brighton. We aren’t getting top 4, we’ll be lucky to get top 6. Something has to change.

How fucking utter shit have we become. Can't even beat this lot at home and lucky not to have lost it like against Watford. Absolutely no hope of top 4 this season.

Back
Top Bottom