UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great performance , Lo Celso and Ndombele look like top players, really liked Dier at cb and Foyth rb

Please please for the love of god Poch just play this team going forward

Perfect....

- Away win.....!!!!!!!!!!!
- Scoring for fun.
- Clean sheet.
- Sonny is back smiling

Let's hope Poch sticks with this team at the weekend and doesn't bottle it, these players have earned their starts as far as I am concerned.

The team we were watching tonight would smash that lot at the weekend, I am sure of it.

I don't want to see Eriksen anywhere near the shirt again, goal or no goal, he's not spurs as far as I am concerned.

I applaud Pochettino and Son tonight. Pochettino done a lot wrong for me in the last year but playing Son and then Son himself scoring a double tonight was incredible.

On Saturday there is no doubt Son will get maybe the biggest cheer ever.

Everyone's been poor. I don't understand why you lot seem convinced that we are definitely better off with this CB partnership, based on what? Last time I heard any sort of consensus on Sanchez it was very negative.

You're putting words in my mouth. I never mentioned Dier (see your last post) or partnerships (above).

I am pro-Sanchez and feel he was both hard done by and dramatically set-back by being dropped for Toby 18 months ago. I don't want to see that mistake repeated.

Question remains... Why drop him????

Yesssssssssssss.

Great win. Superb win.

- Ndombele, Lo Celso and Sissoko is our best midfield.
- Dele, Son and Kane is our best attack.
- Dier and Sanchez looked very good, other than the odd moment.
- Foyth is a good right back, and should play there for the season.

- Same team vs Sheff Utd please, maybe Alderweireld back in.

Back
Top Bottom