UCL - Red Star (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No- his changes are though- massive improvement from the static piss we've been playing lately.
Not properly utilising GLC, Ndombee and Foyth.

You can already see when Foyth comes narrow and tucks in plays/attempts through-balls he'd be far better suited as DM.

His passing, passing range and vision is excellent.

The muddled mess across the middle isn't helping get the best out of GLC and Ndombee, either.

Props to poch for starting both, but he just has to do some fuck-shit in some other respect.

I mean, this Red Star team is shite..come on...what kind of shape is this for this game? lol

Nonsense.

I’m not gonna lie I was all over ndombele but had doubts about ló Celso, wanted Fernandes more, but on the little time he got he’s looking the real deal as well
Told you! Fernandes is not close to the rounded player GLC is. Ignore the goals and BF would be about as helpful as Eriksen, lots of running around looking busy. I hope we don't waste our money in January.

You don't win the World Cup by being a weak captain.

4-1 up, imagine if France weren't so dominant in that game.

Lloris isn't captain material and it shows he has a weak mentality just from the fact that he was drink driving imo.

Anyway, gonna drop this now, we are playing well tonight and I don't want to derail, was just basically saying I hope we stick with Gazza from this point forward.

Hats off to all the posters who recommended them both in the summer. Especially GLC as I'd barely seen him play. 2 quality signings like these 2 every summer would be amazing!

....But no credit to the chairman for buying them, eh Scotty-boy? :angryscouser:

Not properly utilising GLC, Ndombee and Foyth.

You can already see when Foyth comes narrow and tucks in plays/attempts through-balls he'd be far better suited as DM.

His passing, passing range and vision is excellent.

The muddled mess across the middle isn't helping get the best out of GLC and Ndombee, either.

Props to poch for starting both, but he just has to do some fuck-shit in some other respect.

I mean, this Red Star team is shite..come on...what kind of shape is this for this game? lol

Nonsense.

This team has barely played together.
They at least have energy and desire to attack though.
Of course it's rusty- they need reps together to build consistency.

Back
Top Bottom