Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your obsession with the diamond is just plain stupid. You do realize that last season, we used the diamond formation numerous times, with Harry Kane, and blew teams away.
In fact, have a little look back on Everton away last season, a game we won 6-2, and tell me what formation we played.

There have been occasions where it's panned out ok, yes; but I've not liked it from the off.

There have been occasions where it's panned out ok, yes; but I've not liked it from the off.
Yeah but mate people just ignore the fact we’ve been shit playing 4-2-3-1 as well in their desperate attempt to convince themselves our form is down to tactics and the managers decisions. Certain loses may be down to tactical reasons (as they have been throughout Pochs reign) but its not the main contributing factor to our woeful recent form.

When Poch uses the term 'dynamic' which definition do you feel he means ? (I was going to do a poll on this but thought better not :roflmao: :roflmao:...Joke ! Joke !)

1) (of a process or system) characterized by constant change, activity, or progress.

2) (of a person) positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas.

At the moment neither seem to apply :thumbdown:

Lucas and Parrott come on with us trailing 0-1 for the last 10 minutes. We lose by that scoreline.

-

Interviewer: "Wouldnt the subs be able to produce more of an impact if they had would have been brought on earlier?"

Poch: "Big difference? Do what?"

Interviewer: "Both are more direct going towards the goal and are more of natural finishers than (insert whoever the fuck will play there today), according to their stats."

Poch: " Yes, but in this the time the game different, no?"

Cant wait. Will be a great listen.

It's the football version of Whack-a-Mole for the internet age, right across the board.

Manager picks A. Social media howls "Why didn't he pick B for fuck's sake?"

Manager picks B. Social media howls "Why didn't he pick C for fuck's sake?"

Manager picks C. Social media howls "Why didn't he pick A for fuck's sake?"

giphy.gif
Ours is not to reason why, ours is but to fucking moan about it anyway...

No Lloris, Kane or Jan, who will be Captain. Not a lot of choice and none fill me with confidence.
Who will take penalties. Again none fill me with confidence but we probably will not find out
If Eriksen does not play who will take free kicks and corners. All the usual alternatives out, no Trippier, Rose, Lamela, Kane.
From considering this a must win game I am starting to think I would take 0-0 now. Then I remembered our defence is crap. So Son and Moura better make sure if they get a chance they score.
Bloody depressing isn't it.
Really not worried who will take corners/ free kicks over Ericksen. Somebody (anybody) else may put the ball where it’s supposed to be going!

Yeah, should be back aro

Really not worried who will take corners/ free kicks over Ericksen. Somebody (anybody) else may put the ball where it’s supposed to be going!
For someone who makes such a regular error with spot kicks you would have thought the coaches would have helped him sort it out on the training pitch ages ago :thumbdown:

Today is going to be the day we win away from home.

Kane being out isn’t great, but it could also play into our hands as Everton will have a different type of striker to defend against now.

Ndombele has to start. Start him and we win.

Your obsession with the diamond is just plain stupid. You do realize that last season, we used the diamond formation numerous times, with Harry Kane, and blew teams away.
In fact, have a little look back on Everton away last season, a game we won 6-2, and tell me what formation we played.

It may have worked on the odd occasion but mainly does nothing but completely blunt our attack and isolate our full backs

Prepare yourself for a lineup of

gazza
Aurier. Toby Sanchez. Davies
Winks. Sissoko Ndombele
Eriksen. Dele.
son

Would love to see us try

gazza
Foyth. Toby Sanchez. Davies
Skipp
Sissoko. Ndombele
Moura. GLC. Son

the reason I chose skipp is because Dier has been well Dier this season, wanyama is broken and skippy looked decent in pre season so let’s“be brave” and give some youth a chance

I would love Parrot to be our next superstar, but the only conclusion I took from the Colchester is that physically, he’s about two years away from being able to start in the PL.

Don’t think he’s strong enough. Would love to be wrong though.
18 months to 2 years ....hmmmm where have I heard that before ?? 😎 :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom