Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We win 5-0 in the CL without the cunts and then he brings them all back in for the weekend, is there really any point caring about or hoping for something different against Everton?

You do realise that without a few top saves from Gazzaniga, Liverpool would likely have had 5 by half time.

We were overrun, badly, from the 30th minute (and only really played ok in the first 10 minutes) to the 80th minute when Poch finally put Ndombele on. At which point we'd managed to throw away the lead we fluked after 47 seconds.

The scoreline was close, but that was the only thing that was.
and if my aunt had balls ...

Maybe Poch is secretly being blackmailed by a shadowy Argentine organized crime gang.

His team selections are actually morse code that spell out “Please help they’re going to kill my family.”

On... Off... Off Off Off... On On

Gazza
Foyth - Toby- Sanchez - Davies
Sissoko - Winks
Ndombele
Lamela- Kane - Son
Lo Celso to get at least 30 mins for any of Winks, NDombele or Lamela.

I accept that, but subbing Ndombele of all peeps off for him right now would be a kick in the teeth (even if somewhat predictable).
Depends on the circumstance which wasn't clear, but I'm not one for a long justification.

If NDombele is run into the ground then it might be him, or tactically for Winks, or tactically for Lamela if he is the width of a gnats cock from being sent off.

Back
Top Bottom