Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t know why people are grouping Eriksen and Dele like they’re the same.

Erisken could give 2 shits about Spurs

Dele is trying to get back into form but still wants to be here.

Sadly I think Dele is finished

Injuries and being rushed back too soon by our incompetent medical team have ruined him

We had a dream start, didn't capitalise 1-0 first half lead. Get a result from here. Frustrate them. Nick a goal. But Henderson, yes Henderson scores. And then who else to give a stupid pen and lose match. Softieeeees.

Don't even know what I'm looking at!

You kids sort it out between yourselves...
Summit about 'Poch out' I imagine!
Despite the possession Spurs conceded, they created decent chances and played okay. More or less.

If that Toby header goes in, 2-2 would have been a fair result.

IMO, if Lucas starts over Eriksen we likely would have gotten a draw.

I don’t know why people are grouping Eriksen and Dele like they’re the same.

Erisken could give 2 shits about Spurs

Dele is trying to get back into form but still wants to be here.
. I’m grouping them purely on their relative demise as key players in our side over almost exactly the same time period. It’s very difficult to watch how their individual contributions have fallen off a cliff. I’d keep Deli purely because I hope he’ll come back, but there’s no way I’d pick him at to start the moment. Eriksen? I’d agree get rid because he wants out. But no-one can tell me that Deli made any more of a contribution to today’s match than Erikson, can they?

Hopefully Lo Celso and Ndombele are a full 90 match fit for the return leg because with them on the pitch we can control possession and beat the press.

How many of us seeing the 'cast' for this particular performance could have written the script, apart from the first goal which Harry put away with suitable top striker's aplomb.

I used to say this about Europa League matches, they all had the same feel to them; shit pitches, slow football, no real excitement and you could stick a replay of 90 mins from any of the group matches and you wouldn't know it wasn't live.

It's starting to become the same when we go away to big teams. We're defending for our lives either as soon as we score or just from minute one. The plan is what exactly? Hope the keeper has a great game then once we've caved in and conceded once or twice we gradually bring on attacking players hoping for the best. As you mention it's the same script over and over and over. Pathetic.

all my fellow spurs fans, dont get too mad, this is just what happens, when behind the scenes, things are going on, i dont know what, and we will never know, there are many possibilities, upset manager who wants out, training too strenuous, players upset with manager or fellow players, and other possibilities, i cant understand rose who is shit being chosen, eriksen playing like ozil, alli going backwards instead of progressing to next level, he looks like a double who is winging it, two new quality full backs will sort us out.

I like how some so-called Spurs fans attack their team when they were clearly ROBBED by Anthony Taylor. It was throughout the game, booking Spurs players for Liverpool dives and not giving many fouls on Tottenham to eventually that penalty which was incorrect.

If some of you lot call yourself Spurs fans you are worse than Eriksson ever is on his worst day. No team on this planet can survive such a biased cheating performance by this referee who haa had a history against Spurs. And Sky completely covered it up and went 'quiet' when contentious decisions occured. Giving MOM to the player whose only contribution was to dive for their penalty in the entire match proved how biased Sky is.

Gazzanigga produced a masterclass of goalkeeping and receive no credit from Gooner TV. But the so-called fans who slag off their team on here should look at themselves for not supporting their team against such adversity.

Back
Top Bottom