Liverpool VS Tottenham Hotspur 2019-10-27 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said Dele is done 2 weeks ago, few on here did not agree.

I am sure few deluded fans still will say he had a good game day today. He did F all in the liverpool half, stray passes and pretty useless attacking performance. Few defensive contributions. Not enough.
Massive fall from grace. Doesn't look the same player he used to. Shame.

Fuck it... but at least I kept SOME faith in us pre-match... which is more than I could say for some on here.
Naive maybe.... I thought we could salvage a 2-2... but I'm just a stoopid optimistic Cunt... unlike the NEGATIVE KNOW IT ALLS who called a defeat 2 weeks before the game itself... good for you and your 'Poch Out' brigade! I bet you've got the champagne popping already!

SOME of us, like to dream... more fool us, eh?
Congratulations for keepijg faith after our 20th loss of 2019.

Bravo.

You can't blame Aurier for that, he was being held and for me was fouled by Mane, then Mane has run round in front of his kicking foot and is already diving before the contact comes in.
I'd love to see somebody snap Mane's leg in two he's a fucking cheat, he goes down easily all the time.

The ref was itching to give them something all game, you could sense it.

Having said that, it was a poor performance, we didn't look solid and it took us to go behind to actually start playing football.

I could cunt off the tinker man but what would be the point the fanboys and happy clappers would just leap to his defense
All I will say is that any other big club he would have been gone by now.

Anyway, onwards and upwards we have some winnable looking games on paper, we need to go on a 5-6 game winning run now

That's the spirit people... thank fuck you're not in the away end today...

talking of which, neither am I...
any STREAMS PLEASE??
Eriksen was useless, played his part in the Liverpool second goal. Rose isn’t good enough anymore.
Ndombele was our best player after Gazzaniga, he played a third of the game!

Poch got the subs wrong again. Should have kept Winks on and bought Ndombele on for Alli. Lo Celso should have been on a lot earlier.

Fuck it... but at least I kept SOME faith in us pre-match... which is more than I could say for some on here.
Naive maybe.... I thought we could salvage a 2-2... but I'm just a stoopid optimistic Cunt... unlike the NEGATIVE KNOW IT ALLS who called a defeat 2 weeks before the game itself... good for you and your 'Poch Out' brigade! I bet you've got the champagne popping already!

SOME of us, like to dream... more fool us, eh?
Oh come on, are you seriously going to defend his team selection, his unwillingness to take players off and his decision to put substitutes on with only 9 minutes left ?. After watching mid week I seriously thought we could come away with three points today. There are no champagne corks popping here, my team just lost 2-1 at Anfield. Nobody is celebrating anything but as a supporter I demand the right to question the choices made by the manager.
The only negativity on display today was coming from the manager's dug out. I have no idea how deep your reserves of faith in "We believe in Poch" are but surely even the most ardent 'Poch In' supporter must be seeing the bottom of the barrel, from my viewpoint though we are already scraping it.

Massive fall from grace. Doesn't look the same player he used to. Shame.

I'm not sure how he keeps ending up out left, but he's no good there.
Eriksen keeps wanting to switch central with him.
It's a fucking waste to no one's benefit.
Not sure that Poch recognizes how shitty that setup is. He should be preventing this type of crap from happening.

Back
Top Bottom