Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Since it is now clear as day we will not finish in the top four - can we rebuild the squad and drop uncommittal players and those in the last year of their contracts. Rebuild, reshape, bring in Lo Celso & Sessegnon & focus on the FA cup & Europe - just don't get relegated from the PL.

So fucking sick of platitudes all week telling us everything is going to be okay, followed up by a plate of warm sick come matchday.

Almost embarrassing that we managed to get a draw there. If Watford weren't so shit they'd have put us to the sword on the counter. Fuck knows how many Liverpool are going to put past us in a week.

Terrible performance again.

How was that not a handball on Dele but it was on Sissoko in the CL Final? Also, why take Lucas off so early when he didn’t play any international games?

At least we looked like we gave a shit in the second half. Not like that gutless no show against Brighton.

But seriously, what a bumblefuck. Concede early then run around like legless chickens yet again.

I wonder where we'd be if Poch started with the right formation for our games.

You know... the one we end up having to finish with... when it's too fucking late.

Trying to not let the tie cloud my opinion on that game. We were slow, sloppy and looked toothless for most of the game regardless of the amount of possession we had.

On the other hand, we could have totally rolled over and were able to grind out a point. Good to see some fight in the boys at the end as well. We havent seen that in a long time.

We ain't out of touch. Towards the end it was more of the "old" Spurs.
We need GLC back or Eriksen "back."
I would have loved all those corners today to have been taken by Trippier.

Literally half the points of Liverpool having played a game more.

Where's the button to restart this season? Can I turn the simulation off and on again, please?

tumblr_mjr8lcqNJL1ryt7ogo1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom