Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fella, if my uncle had a cunt he'd be my aunt.....

Typical of the heteronormative cis-gender transphobia that is killing football.

How dare you body-shame your uncle-aunt - if ze wants to identify as your aunt-uncle (and I think we can all agree that such toxic terminology has no place in the woke 21st century) ze is free to do so, regardless of irrelevant notions such as zer genitalia

How dare you body-shame your uncle-aunt - if ze wants to identify as your aunt-uncle (and I think we can all agree that such toxic terminology has no place in the woke 21st century) ze is free to do so, regardless of irrelevant notions such as zer genitalia
I'm fat but I identify as thin...is this helpful?

I'm planning on being very 'fluid' gender tomorrow afternoon :thumbup:

That's bollocks.......

Such an insecure fanbase these days, of course we will win tomorrow and most likely on Tuesday as well. The dippers away next week is tricky, but I don't think we will do too bad there either as. For tomorrow: 2-0
Absolutely agree. But I think we'll see 3 or 4 and a clean sheet for us!!!!

I've placed two bets on correct score.
7-0 and 8-2.

Should I (as someone who actually won a fortune on a correct score bet when we beat Leicester 5-4) be working out what to spend my winnings on?

Not sure.

Really looking to the game, sitting in a block (124) that I've not sat in before.

I think the departure of Poch will be delayed a while after this game.

4-0 Spurs (could be double), Watford are gash.

Back
Top Bottom