Tottenham Hotspur v. Watford - 19.10.2019 @ 3 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I want Poch to have the balls to be bold now. Anyone who has mentally checked out can fuck off.

If Toby, Jan and Dier are being difficult, throw them all in the reserves. Start Sanchez and Foyth or Sanchez and Tanganga or whatever his name is.

Bin Eriksen immediately.

Only player players who will fight to beat Watford, anyone who is even 1%? not up for it can be left out, regardless of status.
What makes you think he is going to change now ? Erisken will start along with Toby and dele

Sanchez really baffles me as he looked great when he had a run of games, Toby is gone next season but what’s the point in getting Sanchez up to scratch now for when Toby fucks off? May as well just play him out off position so his confidence goes or leave him on the bench, least when he does get to play next year he will know he is only first choice as Toby left on a free , must make him feel like an awesome player

Get new players

Throw new players in the bin

Complains he hasnt got new players

Disciples think he hasnt had any new players

if we lose this and the pool game will anyone from the poch in crowd still think he is the right man to lead us forward?
I have been one of those wanting to give him more time and I would love to be proved wrong but to me it seems he has already made his mind up that his future isn’t at Spurs and rather than walk he wants to go with a £30 million quid golden-handshake, and let’s be honest who can blame him? If I could get even a million quid for getting sacked at work I would be right over to my bosses desk now to do a huge shit on it while he is sat there !

Not fit enough to start for Spurs though

So off the top of my head, we’ve had Toby playing games for Belgium, Aurier captaining Ivory Coast, Lo Celso starting for Argentina and Foyth now going to start for Germany all at times Poch claims they are injured/not fit

Yet Kane was fit to start the biggest game in the clubs history after not playing a game for ten weeks.
Think you'll find he started for Argentina against Germany :roflmao: but I totally agree with the point you are making :thumbup:

if we lose this and the pool game will anyone from the poch in crowd still think he is the right man to lead us forward?

If we Watford and Pool, I'd accept it's probably time.

More likely is we draw and lose and he continues to limp on until December.

I hold my hands up and admit I genuinely have no idea what's best. My impulse is to try and given him as much time as possible, but we've been so fucking shit since January, it's hard to see where the spark is. I would like to see him get the change to play Sess and Lo Celso.

If we Watford and Pool, I'd accept it's probably time.

More likely is we draw and lose and he continues to limp on until December.

I hold my hands up and admit I genuinely have no idea what's best. My impulse is to try and given him as much time as possible, but we've been so fucking shit since January, it's hard to see where the spark is. I would like to see him get the change to play Sess and Lo Celso.
Shouldn’t even have to wait to the Pool game to be honest, Watford is the line in the sand here, it’s a home game, 2 weeks to prepare tactically, so if a massive performance isn’t achieved then we know 100% for sure that the dressing room have gone, and unfortunately with it Pochettino.

No way do we bring in a new manager before the Liverpool game

You would be condemning the new man to a heavy defeat before he has even got into the building

I'm surprised Lo Celso didn't get 90 minutes Vs. Germany.

The Poch is developing youth rumour. Isn't that the biggest bullshit statement of them all. Dele is worse now than when he came, Winks well I don't know. Skipp isn't getting any chances, KWP has got splinters in his ass from all the bench sitting. Sanchez was great, now he's confidence has turned to shit, Foyth has looked good on some occasions but I don't see him getting better.

Poch plays his favourites, I just happened to be Kane, Dele, Winks. Nothing to do with youth.

But this is the Watford thread. The usual suspects will play, we will lose. Than go to Belgrade and loose, finally a great defeat against Liverpool before he gets the United job and fucks of.

I have been one of those wanting to give him more time and I would love to be proved wrong but to me it seems he has already made his mind up that his future isn’t at Spurs and rather than walk he wants to go with a £30 million quid golden-handshake, and let’s be honest who can blame him? If I could get even a million quid for getting sacked at work I would be right over to my bosses desk now to do a huge shit on it while he is sat there !
I'd do that for a tenner.

I'm surprised Lo Celso didn't get 90 minutes Vs. Germany.

The Poch is developing youth rumour. Isn't that the biggest bullshit statement of them all. Dele is worse now than when he came, Winks well I don't know. Skipp isn't getting any chances, KWP has got splinters in his ass from all the bench sitting. Sanchez was great, now he's confidence has turned to shit, Foyth has looked good on some occasions but I don't see him getting better.

Poch plays his favourites, I just happened to be Kane, Dele, Winks. Nothing to do with youth.

But this is the Watford thread. The usual suspects will play, we will lose. Than go to Belgrade and loose, finally a great defeat against Liverpool before he gets the United job and fucks of.

Odd, that.

Should we sack Poch, his next job could well be in Madrid, PSG or Utd.

Yet, the next clubs of Neymar, Pogba or even just Bale are quite unlikely to be Spurs.

Obviously the press and the fans are convinced that Poch is the problem, holding Spurs back.

:harrylol:

Odd, that.

Should we sack Poch, his next job could well be in Madrid, PSG or Utd.

Yet, the next clubs of Neymar, Pogba or even just Bale are quite unlikely to be Spurs.

Obviously the press and the fans are convinced that Poch is the problem, holding Spurs back.

:harrylol:
Because I don't think he wanna be here.

Back
Top Bottom