January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to think he was a bad manager. Then I see what he did with the steaming pile of shit that is United and I'm starting to change my mind.
He is a bit outdated in some of his methods and needs to adapt to match the likes of klopp and pep, but he is a serial winner , the only thing that worries me is we are just a stepping stone for him , a couple of seasons , 3 max then he is off , but if we won the league or CL in that time is it worth it?

Elseid Hysaj’s agent “Hysaj will probably leave in January, seeing as his contract is running down. Napoli value Hysaj at €25-30m, but the more time goes by, that will drop. Don’t forget that for three years, Hysaj was the best right-back in Serie A.”

Weren't we linked with this guy? I remember Dan KP writing about it.

Elseid Hysaj’s agent “Hysaj will probably leave in January, seeing as his contract is running down. Napoli value Hysaj at €25-30m, but the more time goes by, that will drop. Don’t forget that for three years, Hysaj was the best right-back in Serie A.”

Weren't we linked with this guy? I remember Dan KP writing about it.

Fractured his sternum 3 days ago, if we do get him, it seems he'll settle in well

Lol state of you

State of me? 47, coming up 48, and ripped (for a skinny old dude)... compared to our Manager.

He's grown a bit too comfortable with himself IMO, drop the tracksuit if you can't shift the pounds...

Would you listen to a gym coach, if they looked like Poch?

State of me? 47, coming up 48, and ripped (for a skinny old dude)... compared to our Manager.

He's grown a bit too comfortable with himself IMO, drop the tracksuit if you can't shift the pounds...

Would you listen to a serial winner like Carlo Ancelotti?

carlo-ancelotti-the-italian-coach-of-chelsea-football-club-with-marina-C6TE0K.jpg

Last edited:

Again, state of you.
Manager looks has nothing to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom