Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't get how people can whine about Levy. This team ON PAPER should be doing way better than this losing streak. Most of these matches have started with a shit XI selection. Levy doesn't make these decisions.

Also, please play Skipp and Parrott. Might as well play kids who give a shit about experiencing a win.

Poch has to go, if Levy keeps him now it's criminal. Also, if Levy stays it's criminal as well, he has been the architect of this overall downfall with the squad.

Clusterfuck all around.

Come on mate.

Agree that the Pochettino stay or go is now even more active.

Levy going nowhere.

It's a good time to make a change but Pochettino also has an excuse.

Any team losing a player to a bad injury can struggle so it's as much what comes next.

Levy is definitely in a hard place because it has to be a change for the better and the long term.

To me that's Howe if long term (and patience) and an unknown foreign manager if not.

It's fcuking rotten at present and in truth I have no obvious answer.

It's gone very stale, too predictable and looks utterly abject.

I will say one thing for Pochettino. He CARES.

Not sure enough players do but then the manager needs to see that.

Moura, in his few minutes shamed some of those who were on for much longer.

You can blame ENIC that they didn’t invest for 2 windows, yet we got to a final and top 4. They have invested £150m this summer.

You can blame Poch for not getting the players up for the game and not dealing with what is going on better.

You can blame the players for not having the passion and hunger to sort this out.

It comes down to the whole club needs a reshuffle. Things always come to an end. A manager manager with the same players isn’t going to turn it around instantly, we need 3-4 new players still, and we need to have the right mentality.

Today was quite pivotal for me. These players and Manager had a bad result in midweek. We needed a reaction or response and todays response or lack of it tells me exactly where we are.
No one seemed to care, no one even tried to put tuedays result to bed.
Today we found out quite a bit about this set of players.

As cruel as this might be, this team and manager can't work together anymore.

Two new CBs new RB, LB DM CM CAM and ST.

Only players safe from the cull we need are Son, Moura, Kane up front. Ndombele Looks Celso in the middle. That's it out of the 25 man squad 5 I can think of that are 100% safe and two of them are new signings who still need time. Fucking shit show
Yeah. May as well keep winks as he's fairly good, young & British. At least a squad player. Obviously sessengon needs time too.

Back
Top Bottom