Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are all fatigued, this is a management fault alone IMO.

the Players, we'll see under a new coach who gives sufficient rest and recovery...

I honestly have no words apart from my sympathy which goes to all our fans who travelled down to Brighton to watch that horror show , Levy should refund them , Which he won't of course . Total embarrassment .

But would a change of manager really make much difference right now? I don't think so.

Oh come on. There are players out there who are coasting and seeing no consequences from a manager who is loyal to them. Eriksen has no business starting matches, he has come out and said he doesn’t want to be here. Why is he involved?

Ozil used to be Wenger’s favourite but Emery came in and clocked that he was a lazy shit straight away, he demoted him almost immediately. Poch was ruthless with AVB‘s flops but he's showing he can’t treat his own key players the same way.

sam-allardyce.jpg

Son - Kane - Lucas

Winks and a few others as squad players.

The rest can seriously fuck off.
Until January I'd go with

Gazza

Foyth
Tanganga
Dav

Davis/Sessegnon (if ever fit)
Ndombele
Winks/Skipp
Lo Celso
KWP

Kane
Son/Moura

Lets blood them. Can't be worse than that shower today.

Let's be honest, we'd be laughing out arses off if this was Woolwich - complete shambles and sacking the manager alone is not enough.

Painfully obviously that the squad is stale, going two windows without signing a player was absolutely fucking disgraceful - we're a ghost of the team we once were, who knows what just one or two additions might have done for us?

Players half-assing around the pitch for a manager who literally made their careers - cunts.

Injuries have been shit, fuck me Sessegnon may not end up actually player a competitive game under Poch - would much rather see Lo Celso out there than that Danish prick.

I am lost for words - the last few years has made me so proud to be a Spurs fan, Poch gave us that right to brag over our mates for the first time in years - I guess I'd forgotten how it felt to be the laughing stock again.

Back
Top Bottom