Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're broken and we need fixing time is not the solution on this occasion, it's broken far too badly for that.

I never thought I'd say it but I believe maybe we need to change the manager. Not that he's bad it's just a change is badly needed.

International break gives Levy 2 weeks. Can’t see Poch surviving this. One win on first day of the season against a terrible Watford and they have completely outplayed us.

Time to say goodbye.

So much needs to change but mostly it's about changing a dead nessage.

Pochettino started this with his silliness last season and now the spiral downwards is complete.

We are utterly shot.

Ranieri wasnt shit some time after they won the league. But they still turned shite. Thats coz you can take a mediocre squad to some heights sometimes but then they go back to their real level.

We’ve been top 4 for 4 years. Are you saying the squad went shit over the summer and none of it is psychological due to internal strife

Back
Top Bottom