Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I disagree. We have failed him horribly. Urged to stay here to develop. Imagine if he had 60, 70, 80 games under his belt in the championship, league 1. He would be so further ahead of where we have seen him.

He has been wronged by the club and this is purely as a man management tactic. Horrible management and it has messed with our shape since he can’t be trusted by the coach.

I agree we have failed him in terms of minutes played and I also think he should have gone on loan, it might have improved him, I also think he has been mismanaged.

What I am saying though, as of right now, he isn't good enough to be our first choice RB, irrespective of all of that imo.

Me waiting for a spurs away win
skeleton-listing-image-800x529.png

Back
Top Bottom