Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sammyspurs sammyspurs :pochlol:

Gotta give him time, mate. I think he's a real box to box midfielder who has the confidence to turn and run with the ball. He's not a defensive mid, so I'm not sure if Winks is the best partner for him. Oddly enough, perhaps Dier might best complement his game.

I will give him time but what’s with everyone and their elephant in the room complex?

The fact you can’t tell a definitive role for the guy after five games is fairly telling that he’s not exactly making the impact we thought he would.

I don’t want players signed in 2019 and have to wait for 2020 for them to make us better. He cost 64M and is on 200k a week.
He should look better than Skipp

Took the discussion here

No one can explain what he has brought to the team though other than two goals which is great.

Our style of play is still shit and we look no different to if Wanyama or Die was there.
No one said last season we needed three CMs so your bullshit retort is absolute fucking nonsense.

I expected to see an improvement in the middle.
I haven’t, and most people accept we’ve been garbage. So what is he doing?

Don’t tell me we also need to sign Henderson and Milner for him to look good

Lol
Sammy, I've seen you in action. You'll not draw me on this my friend. COYS!!!! 3 points my friend. BTW it was a mistake not to buy last summer.

He's shown that he's a brilliant player on his own, but, when it comes to interacting with his teammates and understanding the game around him, he needs to get much better. I believe he will be a great player for us though, he is more than capable technically, he just needs to understand how we play tactically.
That's probably at least in part because he speaks as good as no English. He's learning and taking lessons but that's gonna take time. When Sissoko said that he was his translator he wasn't joking.

Sammy, I've seen you in action. You'll not draw me on this my friend. COYS!!!! 3 points my friend. BTW it was a mistake not to buy last summer.

Case closed mate....if you can’t find a good word to say about him then that says a lot about your shit outlook on football.

“He’s good but he’s not good because we need two more CMs but he’s good because I wanted a new player”

My view on him is he’s clearly got technical ability and is skillfull, can hit a ball and has effort written all over face.
Needs time, but I expected a bit more oomph and he looks unfit.

At least I have an opinion on him. Your views are moronic.

Yeah don't quite know what his best position is tbh. Strange player, has skill and swagger, has an ability to draw fouls from the opposition but the pace of the PL seems to much for him.

He is not a DM though.

He's shown that he's a brilliant player on his own, but, when it comes to interacting with his teammates and understanding the game around him, he needs to get much better. I believe he will be a great player for us though, he is more than capable technically, he just needs to understand how we play tactically.
I mean that’s to be expected, but I thought he had quite a few good moments today (putting Son through, some interplay with Kane). He’s not a DM but he has good positional sense defensively. He clearly needs time to adjust to the PL but he’s a talent.

Really impressed with Tanguy today, shout out to Winks, Son, and Kane. I feel after watching todays match Tanguy is really on the cusp of grabbing this league by the balls, it may take until Christmas / New Year, but he seems to be getting up to speed now.

Posts like this baffles me....good goal from a keeper howler though.

Please explain your thoughts on his overall game today.
It’s like me saying Aurier was majestic.

You’ve got to back this up with something

Case closed mate....if you can’t find a good word to say about him then that says a lot about your shit outlook on football.

“He’s good but he’s not good because we need two more CMs but he’s good because I wanted a new player”

My view on him is he’s clearly got technical ability and is skillfull, can hit a ball and has effort written all over face.
Needs time, but I expected a bit more oomph and he looks unfit.

At least I have an opinion on him. Your views are moronic.
Great 3 points today Sammy. COYS! Hope Tripps has a good game today.

Great 3 points today Sammy. COYS! Hope Tripps has a good game today.

Why wouldn’t he, he’s a very good player but what’s that got to do with the fact you can’t find the vocabulary to explain why you think somebody has played well.

Your poor missus:
“What do you like about me Todd honey?”

“I like you”

:adethumbup:

Holy shit I didn't catch that celebration at the time.
:adeohshit:

Amazing.

source.gif

Why wouldn’t he, he’s a very good player but what’s that got to do with the fact you can’t find the vocabulary to explain why you think somebody has played well.

Your poor missus:
“What do you like about me Todd honey?”

“I like you”

:adethumbup:
COYS Sammy.

Not sure about this guy. He was bashed up a couple of times by players not as strong looking. He made a crazy pass to setup a dangerous Soton move.
He is skilful for sure and has shown strength in patches in other games. He made a couple of real good passes today but he needs more effort and consistency.

Not sure about this guy. He was bashed up a couple of times by players not as strong looking. He made a crazy pass to setup a dangerous Soton move.
He is skilful for sure and has shown strength in patches in other games. He made a couple of real good passes today but he needs more effort and consistency.

Apparently we needed 3 CMs for him to stand out so I guess we’ll never know

:llorishuh:

Back
Top Bottom