For all of you, Poch needs time

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

and some people cannot see that throwing the baby out with the bathwater isn't the right approach
Maybe not but a so called top four and CL finalist should be doing far far better than having no away win since January utter disgrace.
There can be no burying heads in the sand poch and his players have got themselves into deep doggy do do, and personally I can't see him getting them out of it because the rot set in last year and it's a continuation of that.

That's exactly what I have said if you read my posts properly. He would not get a top manager because they would demand a large budget to go out and buy the players they want and not the ones he says the club can afford. This is why I feel the selection of Poch's successor will highlight the lack of ambition Daniel has for the club.

PS
I call him Daniel not 'Danny' as I am not on speaking terms with the guy....I presume you are :thumbdown: :roflmao:
I did read your post, this is what you said.
As I stated before 'crunch' time is when Poch leaves and we see what status of manager is brought in. Someone like Howe just wouldn't cut it for me...if Daniel has genuine ambitions for the club that would be his chance to prove it. Somebody with a track record of top level success or else I will be screaming for Levy's head. How's that for an answer ?

Which I wanted to pin you down to a much certain answer, there is no if's for me I am certain he has no genuine ambitions for the club and even if he gets a top manager he wont back them with transfers but of course he won't let them know he isn't going to do that.

Nope I'm not but if I do see him I'll be sure to call him Mr Levy, not Daniel, not Danny, not shinehead or baldheaded cunt or any other name I've used for him in the past.

Maybe not but a so called top four and CL finalist should be doing far far better than having no away win since January utter disgrace.
There can be no burying heads in the sand poch and his players have got themselves into deep doggy do do, and personally I can't see him getting them out of it because the rot set in last year and it's a continuation of that.
We smashed Ajax away from home.

We have a good run of games coming up now. Tomorrow is a chance for fringe to impress. Then we have Southampton, Brighton and Watford in the league, with Bayern at home in between.

We should be winning all the league and carabao cup games, with the Bayern game a little more tricky to predict. Let’s see where we are after these games before panicking.
I'm so glad we can only beat the 'shit' teams. :vertna:

Well you’re standards are pretty low of you’re ok with relegation as you have claimed you are with Poch
I'm not ok with relegation I said I would stick with him and give a chance. I don't see a lot of alternatives in that situation.

See how long is taking woolwich and manure to regroup.
We have been on downward slope (position and points) in the league for 2 seasons entering third.
So we have to regroup faster, changing their manager has certainly not got got them anywhere.
Not saying it would be easy or there would be some magic solution. Like I said it's early in the season but mind has always been prepared for the possibility that we might not get a CL place all the time.

Granted but I was referring to the EPL form but don't forget Ajax were 3-0 up on aggregate I think they dropped off a bit second half and they inexperienced showed, it's the type of giveaway that we associate with us being in a strong position only to throw it away.
You can put it on inexperience, I'd say it was Poch who turned the game around by putting Llorente on, instructing long balls to bypass their midfield press and win easy knock ons for the likes of Dele or Lucas. People always moan when Poch is not able to turn a game around by a tactical/player change but it happens and they don't see it because they're clueless in the tactical aspects of the game.

he wont be able to fix it if he's sacked, and then all the pitchfork and flaming torch brigade will look like fools when he goes elsewhere and smashes it.

Then replace with Howe? I don't see that as a guarantee he would improve us, I think it's a massive gamble in fact.
Why do keep saying Howe as if he’s the only manager?

Why are you trying to create a false campaign where I have claimed that I want Howe just because I said he’s achieved something real in the game that Poch couldn’t?

Is this how the internet works these days?

And actually I’d trust Howe to get us back more than I would Poch seeing as he’s actually won the Champo and has three promotions behind him....sooooo......

To take your shit argument to its logical conclusive point of view, should we follow Poch if he takes us into League One the next season then?

This is Tottenham fucking Hotspur my friend, not Southampton, not Espanyol, not anyone.
If we’re anywhere near the Champo, any manager needs to be chopped, whether it’s Howe, Simeone, SAF or Mauricio motherfucking Pochettino.

Try and remember that, and get your priorities straight. I support this club.
If the manager becomes detrimental to its success, he can do one. End of.

Back
Top Bottom