Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As sammyspurs sammyspurs said, it's nice to see your'e at least venting your anger.

But you shouldn't be venting at other fans for feeling upset or frustrated. You should be venting at the owners, or the manager, or the players. Not fellow fans.

Apathy among our fanbase is one of the biggest things to hold us back imo.
We're too easily satisfied. The never had it so good attitude is fucking appalling.

We need our supporters to show their anger and their passion.
Today wasn't good enough. One league cup in 2 decades isnt good enough. Throwing away leads and collapsing like a deck chair aint fucking good enough.

Lets have no more of this unlucky, we go again losers mentality.
It fucking stinks.
Judge it when the project’s over: one LC, some semi-finals and a spanking new stadium is a lot more than most clubs. It’s not comparing like with like but, yeh, a trophy would be good.

Fuck off .... you come on hear and wank yourself off when we lose ... when we win you're nowhere ... you're a fuckin' troll cunt just fuck off and die ...

I am always here, win lose or draw, you're only ever here to slag other posters off.

Ironic that you call me a troll after making a post like this, emotionally driven nonsense, just proves that you lack any form of ability to logically look at things when you tell other posters to die.

You aren't cretinousgoat cretinousgoat alt account are you? Or is it just that you and your little gang can't resist telling people to kill themselves?

Pathetic little cunt.

I didnt watch the game, but the result doesnt surprise me. We still are not right and the question is if Poch can right the ship, or not. I feel like he is searching fir the right way forward, isn't quite sure of himself.

Didn’t think we were too bad - as stated above wanyama is no longer prem standard and god knows what poch was doing/thinking in bringing him on. Something is very wrong behind the scenes and that has to lie with the manager.
Think top 4 is going to be beyond us unless things change and change quickly

I am always here, win lose or draw, you're only ever here to slag other posters off.

Ironic that you call me a troll after making a post like this, emotionally driven nonsense, just proves that you lack any form of ability to logically look at things when you tell other posters to die.

You aren't cretinousgoat cretinousgoat alt account are you? Or is it just that you and your little gang can't resist telling people to kill themselves?

Pathetic little cunt.

Whatever - you are happy to slag of players, managers, owners and then pretend to be a fan - well fuck you ... if that's your idea of support then you're delusional

Early days i know but is anyone else worried that N'dombele looks bang average? Not terrible but not the price we paid for him?

Needs to lose weight, work out his position and play a run of games.

But he was sloppy on the ball at points today.

Cannot fucking wait to see Lo Celso in this side.

Absolutely, it makes zero sense to bring the (sadly) passed use by date Wanyama on.

The biggest issue is we need to be better, whatever that means.

Talking of players is irrelevant. They are in the squad because the manager deems them good enough.

We should not have lost today but did and that's so disturbing.

You know things are bad when I start questioning Poch's decisions!
IMO Erik should have stayed on, Vic should not have come on and Lucas should have come on sooner.
VAR changes games in more ways than one. Surely not coincidental that after their VAR shout, we scored not long after. Then when the second decision went in their favour (correctly), their tails went up and they had their best spell in the game.
Think we deserved a point but you don't always get what you deserve. We really must take our chances, because the only statistic that matters is scoring one more than your opponents.
Apologies if these points have already been made, but I'm fed up enough and have no desire to make my mood even worse.
Now I'm going to leave this thread alone because I have a feeling that it's going to get poisonous, if it hasn't already.
The comedown from a VAR cancelled out goal must be devastating for the players, at least for several minutes. You're totally right, it's no coincidence about the timing of the goals.

The numerous posts about VAR is absolute cringe and embarrasing ffs.

He was offside ....get it into your heads ffs. We were screwed?? Our fanbase honestly turns Liverpool like during games.

How dare VAR give the correct decision against us.
I think you're missing the point...
Fans will STILL argue the decisions of VAR, like they did with Referees... it's just they can't throw 'human error' into the equation... and yet it's humans who are still deciding these things!
We've benefited and now sufferered from the warped version of football That VAR has created!

No argument just can’t agree with that decision

Which is why VAR will be the death of football.

Think ndomblele is a bit like pogba needs a shield behind him to get the best out of him (express himself) he isn't Dembele

Back
Top Bottom