Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur (21-09-19)(12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It bounced on the floor? Was he doing a handstand ?

Behind him out of reach

Even if there was a possibility he could have reached it (I’m in a pub in Lincoln and the picture not great) then maybe the safer option was to let it run out

I think Aurier playing well as is most of the side including Sissoko

But worried about Gazza though

I’d say it’s been a decent half, we played better against Palace but obviously Leicester is better quality. But the signs are encouraging, add in Lo Celso and I think we’ll look good again.
Now let’s finish the job today and get the three points.

Growing into the game nicely and starting to dominate. First 25 minutes Leicester looked like they would give us proper doing, once we got the gol, so much better.

Vardy against our defence is still a massive worry.

Ndombele looks much better as a part of a three today. Lamela been excellent, full backs paying well and providing width.

Topped off with an amazing goal by Kane.

Please.....compare this to Newcastle and Villa.

If Eriksen was playing, you’d be knocking one out

Let's not exaggerate and go on as if we've created shit loads though. Tactically we are doing well on the counter for sure but the 2 games you've mentioned are against teams at home that sit back and not Leicester who are trying to attack. Not comparable.

Back
Top Bottom