Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The annoying thing is how this is the main thing everyone is talking about today, on MOTD they hardly bothered to analyze the match and spent about 5 mins talking about the "penalty" incident, not tactics, not about how hard we pressed them all over the pitch for the entire 90 mins, etc.....
It's the fergie way- we talked about uniteds winning mentality- here's how you do it. Don't mention how you were outplayed- make a big deal out of a penalty (I don't think it was for the record).

i0YC8VtMnzNwI.gif

What a difference AVB makes...

Thats the breaks, last year we created more opportunities IIRC, we scored the same amount of goals, and they scored less. I don't remember our defensive performance being any better or worse.
Why do you feel the need to make this about the managers? - two almost identical performances, and to my recollection - neither manager got on the pitch and influenced the games outcome.

So deciding on training, picking the tactics, choosing the starting eleven and subs and then deciding which subs will make the most impact has nothing to do with the outcome then?

Well, the cross that led to our equaliser started with a cross from BAE, who went on for Naughton and that was pretty astute by AVB. No harm in giving a bit of credit where it's due.

I figured this was the best thread to post this in.

The photos from last night's game are nothing short of epic, sport's photography at its finest. The shot of Bale in the air, Lennon breaking the sound barrier, and Dempsey's celebration should definitely be used in some sort of marketing campaign for the club....they truly communicate the effect of the match.

Trust me, I took a photography elective in undergrad...im sophisticated.

:llorishuh:

I figured this was the best thread to post this in.

The photos from last night's game are nothing short of epic, sport's photography at its finest. The shot of Bale in the air, Lennon breaking the sound barrier, and Dempsey's celebration should definitely be used in some sort of marketing campaign for the club....they truly communicate the effect of the match.

Trust me, I took a photography elective in undergrad...im sophisticated.

:llorishuh:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ter-United-1-Graham-Chadwicks-video-blog.html

Couldn't watch the game till I got off work last night. While they lead much of the game, I never thought we were out of it, and the last ten minutes was epic.

Past midnight here for me when Dempsey equalized. Whole family asleep so I had to do modified happy dance of joy and glory.

Woke up this morning to show my daughter the goal. The three minutes leading up to it were just as exasperating the next day.

Great performance. Never gave up. Crowd was first class too, especially towards the end, driving the boys forward. :avbscream:

COYS

Back
Top Bottom