Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All this griping by Manure lackies (yes you, Hanson) about Rooney's penalty shout - Is it just me who thought we had a couple of good penalty shouts ourselves, once when (I think it was) JD was tripped near the right of the D and another for a handball on Vidic? Both in the second half

Parker got pulled down from his shirt being tugged, waved away.

No penalty, but no card for diving either :gallashmm:

Honestly if given it would have been soft, but its the sort of thing you can see given and was a stone wall penalty if it was in the opposite box...

Gary Neville adamant that the goal was De Gea's fault......I think he's still too matey with Evra, Ferdinand and Vidic to dig them out for their fair share of the blame.

Their defending late on reminded me a lot more of Spurs than Utd, they looked nervous, couldn't retain possession and dropped deeper and deeper.

No keeper can come out to claim the ball amongst a crowd of players in their six yard box that well.

Gary Neville adamant that the goal was De Gea's fault......I think he's still too matey with Evra, Ferdinand and Vidic to dig them out for their fair share of the blame.

Their defending late on reminded me a lot more of Spurs than Utd, they looked nervous, couldn't retain possession and dropped deeper and deeper.

No keeper can come out to claim the ball amongst a crowd of players in their six yard box that well.
Exactly, and De Gea did get the important punch to it, with so much pressure on him when he did it he has to be able to rely on his defenders to help him out once he's gotten the punch on it...

:llorisserious:"Er, reezspectifly sir. Mmmm, I moost dizagree. Zee ball, she iz ahn eazy catch.

Eef you are French, n'est-ce pas? All zo, sumtimes.....I like to punch da ball too. Like this, *BOF*" :llorishuh:

:walkerwtf: "Oi, what's Larry on about now, eh?"

So deciding on training, picking the tactics, choosing the starting eleven and subs and then deciding which subs will make the most impact has nothing to do with the outcome then?
god yeah - putting 11 people on the pitch to kick a ball around with 11 other people is a foregone conclusion after all that stuff
don't know why they bother playing the games

all they need to do is to get a bunch of smartarsed cunts with laptops, who dont go to watch matches to tell the FA the result, and it would save everyone watching.

god yeah - putting 11 people on the pitch to kick a ball around with 11 other people is a foregone conclusion after all that stuff

all they need to do is to get a bunch of smartarsed cunts with laptops, who dont go to watch matches to tell the FA the result, and it would save everyone watching.

:harryfacepalm:

Happy with a draw given the timing of the goal.

We WERE the better team. Just because United is the opponent the game becomes a gift...?

I cannot feel that way. What sort of medication should I ingest, inhale, insert, snort, or impale my vital circulatory tubes with?

Signed,
Relieved and somber bordering on mild depression

Dear Abby is gone, there is no pivot move resulting in release...

O chingado, YA CALLATE.

O chingado, YA CALLATE.

Tz5Rr.gif

Thats the breaks, last year we created more opportunities IIRC, we scored the same amount of goals, and they scored less. I don't remember our defensive performance being any better or worse.
Why do you feel the need to make this about the managers? - two almost identical performances, and to my recollection - neither manager got on the pitch and influenced the games outcome.
Give it a rest you miserable cunt

Back
Top Bottom