Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm certainly in favour of him being on the bench/getting a chance against Leeds. In the post I responded to you said you don't want to see Defoe up front any more, and would prefer to see Obika playing up front. That's why I'm asking how much better off people think we would be if Obika was our first choice striker. I think we'd be fucked.
That was just me venting my Defoe anger. I definitely don't believe that. Ideally we'd buy another striker, but who knows if that'll happen. But to answer your question, in the long run, we'd definitely be worse off, but I don't think we could've been worse off in this game. Obika at least would've had a chance in the air and if he did miss the chances it wouldn't have been any different than Defoe.

LoL
igA7EXnUQExHw.gif

Happy for AVB, deserved to win the second half.

We may not be clinical, but we are 8 games unbeaten.

Consistency is the key. Lennon was resilient today.

Also Fergie deserved that solely because of his hat, firstly he swapped with his assistant between looking at the pitch then at the match. As well as that he wore his hat the wrong way round like a mug or a :mong:

Linesman sees it as a fair tackle, no way he could decide whether Rooney or Caulker got the last touch.

Rooney plays for the penalty, and maybe he'd get it 50-50 times, but Man U can't complain about bad luck against US, and Fergie's comments about the Linesman after the match should lead to a reprimand.

A great game ... went berserk and skid up my knees and arms ... LOL

AVB was great today ... good subs ... assou was awesome (as sky sports said) and in the end, I was glad AVB stuck with his guts and kept Dempsey on ... even though many of us may wanted Gylfi to come on.

However, the game realy showed our need for clinical players and more creativity... we need a striker or we need the HOLTBY

:dude: :coys: :dude: :coys: :dude: :coys: :dude:

Back
Top Bottom