Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it interesting that Real Madrid are apparently more interested in Van Der Beek than they are Eriksen though.

6 more days for all sorts to go down. Will we be smiling or will melts reach an all time high?
Donny would be cheaper and demand less of a salary. Also impressed a lot last season so they would market him as being one of the hottest young talents around.

I don't want to see Eriksen at the club next week if he hasn't signed an extension. We simply cannot afford to let a £50m+ player leave on a free next season.

Parrott and Tanganga both played well in pre-season. I doubt the latter will be given first team football this season but if he could go out on loan to a PL or Championship club I reckon he'll be ripe for next season. Parrott looks good enough to sit on the bench this season to be honest. Really impressive.

So we're not desperate for any more signings. If Eriksen leaves then Lo Celso has to come in. If Rose leaves then Sessengon needs to come in. Dybala would be nice but unlikely given his alleged price tag.

But yeah. If Eriksen is still here at the end of the window and hasn't signed an extension it'll be a colossal fuck up by Levy.

I don't want to see Eriksen at the club next week if he hasn't signed an extension. We simply cannot afford to let a £50m+ player leave on a free next season.

Parrott and Tanganga both played well in pre-season. I doubt the latter will be given first team football this season but if he could go out on loan to a PL or Championship club I reckon he'll be ripe for next season. Parrott looks good enough to sit on the bench this season to be honest. Really impressive.

So we're not desperate for any more signings. If Eriksen leaves then Lo Celso has to come in. If Rose leaves then Sessengon needs to come in. Dybala would be nice but unlikely given his alleged price tag.

But yeah. If Eriksen is still here at the end of the window and hasn't signed an extension it'll be a colossal fuck up by Levy.
Eriksen going means we need Sess, Lo Celso AND another player. Not going to happen but that's what we would need imo.

If they’re only going to clear £20m why even sell him? Might as well keep him as they’ll get nothing better for that wedge

Lo Celso wants to go.

Betis wants to improve the entire squad - arguably they've matched it by recruiting Fekir for 20m.

But they want to get in more players - Betis watchers say they have spent a total of 60m on new players and got in 24,m from the sale of lPayers ( mainly Pau Lopez GK) so need to sell players to fund existing transfer gap and buy new players.

IF I SEE ONE MORE FUCKING APOSTROPHE IN NDOMBELE'S NAME SOMEONES GOING TO GET FUCKING HURT.
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé
N'dombélé

Well - it's all getting a bit spikey in here.

6 days left to do some business - either in our out.

Possible ins

Los Celso
Sessegnon
Dyabla (although to be honest he sounds like a knob)

Possible outs

Eriksen
Toby
Rose

Anyone care to wager any wildcards that might come from left field like Moura or Van Der Vart?

And just seen that Levy has just been quoted as saying that he is only spending 55million max and it will be for either Fernando's or Los Celso.......
Phil Jones lol

Screenshot-20190802-105831-Samsung-Internet.jpg

I've really enjoyed supporting spurs for the last 50 years by and large and people like you just piss me off with your constant fucking whining. Day in day out, here you are sucking the life and enjoyment out of everything that being a supporter is all about.
And now you are trying to make your shit attitude to being a supporter become our problem be cause we dont analyse absolutely everything to the minutest detail.
You, Thomas, Blakey and of the rest of your ilk are never happy until you are whining and trying to show everyone how much smarter you are because you can dissect everything and fucking moan about it and tell everyone how it should be improved so your selfish fucking lives can be made better for you.
You are shitting the place up. For the love of God just go, join a monastery, go to a distant galaxy

Just fuck off and stop depressing everyone -you utter bore

All you do is fucking whine and melt about any fucker that doesn’t see things the way you do. You are the biggest fucking whiner on this place. You are so emotionally fragile that some twat on a football forum only has to type an opinion to have you turning into a blubbing melt.

This is a place for people to exchange views and opinions, not all fucking recite the Mick fucking Cooper bible.

You don’t own this fucking site and you sure as shit don’t own fucking football so if you are not capable of contributing to whatever debate people raise, why don’t you just fuck off you miserable whining wanker and let everyone else get on with it and just enjoy football the way they want to. Or if you are incapable of that put them on fucking ignore you miserable twat.*

*none of the above is me insulting you, it’s me commentating on the way you post and portray yourself. Obviously.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom