Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

36uxft.jpg

Surely we are the barrel huggers with CE not having signed a contract and depth as deep as Lamela's remaining cartilage.

This is a tricky one. We are the only EPL CL side who is capable of buying anyone this window but Levy didn't get us to where we are by spunking cash for the fun of it.

I really hope Levy writes a book some day. It would be interesting.

Surely we are the barrel huggers with CE not having signed a contract and depth as deep as Lamela's remaining cartilage.

This is a tricky one. We are the only EPL CL side who is capable of buying anyone this window but Levy didn't get us to where we are by spunking cash for the fun of it.

I really hope Levy writes a book some day. It would be interesting.

You'd never know my friend because like everyone else on here you wouldn't be able to afford to buy a copy.

Is that a reference to something? Were people taking out a copy of Poch's exclusive tell nowt book from the library?

Or...are you flirting with me? :D

(the season cannot start quick enough for me, frankly)

Can you imagine how much Levy would charge for a copy of his autobiography ?? I would imagine the guy is financially on the bones of his arse (a Welsh term meaning 'extremely poor')and needs to make ends meet. The book would probably be about £35,000 for each one and even more for the hardback version :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now...here's a challenge for you all......if Daniel Levy wrote his autobiography what do you think the title should be ??

Can you imagine how much Levy would charge for a copy of his autobiography ?? I would imagine the guy is financially on the bones of his arse (a Welsh term meaning 'extremely poor')and needs to make ends meet. The book would probably be about £35,000 for each one and even more for the hardback version :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now...here's a challenge for you all......if Daniel Levy wrote his autobiography what do you think the title should be ??
Being Brave

With a forward by John Thomas John Thomas

To Dare is not to Do.

I think there's a more chance of my hair growing back than us signing this kid without Eriksen going.
I know what's was what they'll have you believe but I just can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom