Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:dembelelol: :dembelelol: :dembelelol:

Is there some award for saying the most fucked up things I haven’t heard about? If so, we’ve got a contender!

I guess Dele only stepped up in 26 PL games in his career - good thing he decided to make 42 goals and 32 assists in those games:gallashmm:
So you think Dele/Eriksen are consistenly good? Because i can't remember the last time i saw either of those two have two good games in a row..

hahaha Talking about replacing Dele and Eriksen in the transfer thread is derailing and an offense which should see me banned.

But cunts crying in unison and having a wank about pressing a yellow card button and whining about a poster is on topic.

“Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I voted you into the bin.....waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Like I actually give a fuck. Look! I’m not stopping!!!!!
Vote harder!!!!!!

Tbh I'm also getting a bit tired of sammyspurs sammyspurs finding a way to criticise Dele and Erikson in every stream but you can just scroll on and not engage.

If some wanna bin him then fair enough but you doing it is a massive case of pot and kettle after your Lamela hate fetish!

1) I realised I was going on about it too much and toned it down a bit. Nobody wants to read pages and pages of the same arguments, and it's tedious having to wade through it.

2) I've been proven right so now get to bask in the glory of that. I bought shares in "Lamela is a very average footballer" when the price was low and made a killing, and now I'm a kudos millionaire.

3) If he kept it to Dele he'd have allies but Eriksen is just too good to continue claiming he isn't a top class player.

1) I realised I was going on about it too much and toned it down a bit. Nobody wants to read pages and pages of the same arguments, and it's tedious having to wade through it.

2) I've been proven right so now get to bask in the glory of that. I bought shares in "Lamela is a very average footballer" when the price was low and made a killing, and now I'm a kudos millionaire.

3) If he kept it to Dele he'd have allies but Eriksen is just too good to continue claiming he isn't a top class player.
Awwwwwwww you’re so good!!!

So you think Dele/Eriksen are consistenly good? Because i can't remember the last time i saw either of those two have two good games in a row..
Yes I do. Both played out of position last year and we had no midfield behind them. Both had down years relative to previous years as a result, I agree. On top of that Dele definitely fell of towards the end of the year with the injuries. However, both were still good. We are really going to miss eriksen if he leaves

Really? Lol... SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur has probably seen this like a bat signal in the sky right about now!

I don't really care who is right, who is wrong. I don't care who started it. I just want you kids to play nice while I have a pint in peace!

hahaha Talking about replacing Dele and Eriksen in the transfer thread is derailing and an offense which should see me banned.

But cunts crying in unison and having a wank about pressing a yellow card button and whining about a poster is on topic.

“Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh I voted you into the bin.....waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

Like I actually give a fuck. Look! I’m not stopping!!!!!
Vote harder!!!!!!

Oh dear....

39Qr.gif

I’d prefer them to be world class but I know they aren’t. It’s not joy I feel, it’s cold flat out expecting nothing more from them.

If you’re still surprised by Dele and Eriksen being crap, I can’t help you.
Oh come on Sammy, you practically break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back for the opportunity to say you were right about how bad a player is. One wonders why you don't do the same about players who show potential and then celebrate their success, it is almost always negative from you.

This isn't an all or nothing situation, you don't have to be either a "happy clapper" or a nostradamus of doom, gloom and poor player performance.

We have weaknesses on the team, but so does every other team as well. Sometimes it isn't the player is shit, but maybe how they are being utilized in the team. Dele was a far more exciting player when he played higher up the pitch. Has he struggled at times, of course, but I don't believe that he has suddenly turned into a bad player. Same goes for Eriksen.

I actually think he is. Not that it matters, as the link is pure nonsense, but Kane will always want to be the main man.

Was it ever really figured out if Lloris has a clause that said he had to be paid on par with our highest player? Did that expire when he signed the new deal with the team?

Not much of a fan then .... here's a couple for starters there are many, many more

Dele how about Woolwich - Everton ... three days apart scored in both plus an assist and MoM ...
Eriksen how about Liverpool - CP - Huddersfield ... fourteen days apart scored in one and had assists in all three

Back
Top Bottom