Spurs vs Man Utd. ICC, 25/7/19, KO 12:30pm BST. Shanghai

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only an idiot would think that.
It's not that farfetched to think.

Son is a more dynamic player. Able to play in multiple positions and such. Where as Kane is a pure center forward.

Kane is better than Son at what he does, particularly when fully fit and on song. But Son is able to do much more over a larger piece of the pitch.

I’ve just been to see the looky looky man and told him I want a refund as my Mates on TFC reckon they are fake and he says you don’t know what you’re on about and has cast a spell on each and everyone of you.
You will all get the violent shits tomorrow that last for a month.

Think you'll find it's him that's talking out of his arse..not us my friend. 💩

It's not that farfetched to think.

Son is a more dynamic player. Able to play in multiple positions and such. Where as Kane is a pure center forward.

Kane is better than Son at what he does, particularly when fully fit and on song. But Son is able to do much more over a larger piece of the pitch.

You're talking absolute shit. Kane's a complete player, could play anywhere, midfield, probably make a good CB. Son is great player but not on Kane's level. And he's playing United's B team in case you hadn't noticed.

You're talking absolute shit. Kane's a complete player, could play anywhere, midfield, probably make a good CB. Son is great player but not on Kane's level. And he's playing United's B team in case you hadn't noticed.
We'll agree to disagree then.

In my opinion Kane is a pure center forward. That's where he should play. Bit like Zlatan. Sure you can have him play in other roles but it diminishes what he brings to the table.

Back
Top Bottom