Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From the looks of things Poch isn't interested in Foyth at RB which means KWP is our main option there, not sure why we have let Trippier go because it's pretty clear just from this game that area will be our biggest weakness.
I don’t think KWP is going to be good enough, maybe we have someone else lined up before the end of the window?

From the looks of things Poch isn't interested in Foyth at RB which means KWP is our main option there, not sure why we have let Trippier go because it's pretty clear just from this game that area will be our biggest weakness.
I really hope KWP is not the future of our fullback set up. I'm sorry but he's not good enough it has to be said.

Back
Top Bottom