New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

seeing a lot of talk of Thursday being the release date, Has this been confirmed by the club or just guessing?
It is indeed - and confirmed here along with the training gear coming out the same day.

Well, Sevilla can fuck off and die with their away kit for the new season...

Segunda_camiseta.jpg

Quite a few of the new home shirts on EBay just now at various prices.

I bought one a few weeks back, sent it back, dint have the "spurs" on the collar material and the "to dare is to do" on the back of the inside collar wasnt there and instead had the long/lat coordinates from last seasons. Was decent enough though but not for £25...

I bought one a few weeks back, sent it back, dint have the "spurs" on the collar material and the "to dare is to do" on the back of the inside collar wasnt there and instead had the long/lat coordinates from last seasons. Was decent enough though but not for £25...
I think a lot of these copies from DH Gate or similar are OK quality wise but can be a bit hit or miss and often run a bit small.

Not long ago it was important to that our kit was appreciated in some sartorial capacity, now meh I love it because the other lot know it means business

AIA isn’t part of the clubs history and their lettering has FUCK ALL to do with some red shirt we wore in 1890 or whatever.

If the club did a controversial red away kit and explained at great length the importance of that kit historically and the players that wore it, that would be one thing. (Funny hiw that’s never happened eh)
But some insurance or finance company, or a shit travel agent dictating that we deface our shirt is not on.

As I said, the writing is white on the away kit so how important can it be.
I can wet my pants all I like.....I couldn’t give a toss if you don’t mind it, think what you want.

What’s all the “we get it “stuff....a fair few people feel the same way as me.

Apart from AIA will be remembered as our sponsor during one of our more successful periods. 4 top for finishes, one CL final and a host of other magic moments. We may not like it, but those red letters will be attached to kits that we have played well in. History making in fact.

Apart from AIA will be remembered as our sponsor during one of our more successful periods. 4 top for finishes, one CL final and a host of other magic moments. We may not like it, but those red letters will be attached to kits that we have played well in. History making in fact.
Funny because it was white lettering against Ajax and City.
Two of our biggest games in over 30 years

Chelsea's away kit is a nice, white collared shirt, why don't we get that for our home kit instead of the t-shirt shit?

Edit:

Edit 2: tried to put it in a spoiler but apparently that doesn't work with links to Twitter. My apologies

Back
Top Bottom