We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everything before tonight was brilliant but I just want that match surgically removed from my brain. Frustrating, nothing ever quite happened for us, final passes poor... and the stupidest goal to concede in the first minute. Won't ever rewatch a single moment of that game. Only positive is that the experience will help us if we get there again.

This is the sort of statement that WTAF was made for ? Don't know where to start, is this a wind up. In very poor taste if it is, that's putting it mildly.

Whether it was a wind up or not I’ve carded the cunt

If you’re going to call out Kane, then please do the same for Dele, Erickson, Sissoko and Winks. Nobody in the front six showed up today in front of the net.

Last edited:
If you were proven right, we'd have been relegated.. We got to the CL final ( yes we were poor) we also got CL football again next season so no you haven't been proven right.

Repost where I have said such thing - go on.

Poch is a good manger not great one - he is easily the most overrated in the game. He hasn’t won anything and doesn’t posses the talent too - time and time again he has fallen short which is why he is the Tim Herman of football management . I have said this since the 2016 - it’s now 2019.

But you keep on convincing yourself that CL qualification is all that matters - that this will transform the club.

So proud of the club. The emotions experienced in the run are the greatest I've experienced in football. I'll always remember them fondly and I believe we will move forward, not backward, from this. I hope down the line the lads feel proud of the amazing run, rather than regret for tonight.

Back
Top Bottom