We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A great journey, that NO ONE expected, ends in disappointment.

End of an era with Eriksen and Alderweireld likely gone next season but we re-build and we look forward

COYS

Fucking proud of the team, that's the way to lose, played better then them for 45 minutes and were cheated by a fucking fake penalty. Fuck Liverpool, bunch of utter cheating cunts, no respect for that lot, fuck them.

I can't be proud of the performance. But I can be proud of us getting here. With every setback we have had this year I cannot be anything but proud about playing in a CL final.

It hurts because the connection is real. Because this club is real.

We love you Tottenham, we do. Always.

Incredible to get this far but so disappointing to make such horrible errors. Only against us could a team play as badly as Liverpool and win the CL. Both teams were cack but they didn’t make any mistakes and we did.

It’s going to be a long horrible summer for Sissoko, he will be reliving that handball every day for the rest of his life.

Back
Top Bottom